Kiss; 3:27

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

We all were watching the film, scary music was playing, honestly I was sort of scared. Nicholas and I were sitting right next to each other, our feet super close. I was watching it pretty fine, Nicholas on the other hand was shaking. He also was clinging onto the popcorn bag.

A jump scare happened, Nicholas and I both pulled out legs onto the chair and clung onto each other's hands. Nicholas turned to me, and we both gently laughed. He placed out hands on the arm-rest, our finger's rightly wrapped together. 

I looked down at our hands, my face insanely red. Nicholas looked at me confused, then looked down at my hands. I quickly removed myself from him, and whispered. "I'm sorry" 

I ran my finger's through my hair nervously, Nicholas turned to the group and looked at them all. They were all focused onto the film up front. I stared up at the film, then I felt Nicholas finger graze mine. 

Till I felt his pinky wrap around mine. My face went red, and I looked down at our fingers. I didn't move my head, just my eyes. Then I looked at him, and he gave me such a goofy smile. I smirked, and said. 

"You're a dork" He gently smiled at me. Then he clung onto my hand.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

We were walking out of the Theater, and Nicholas said. "That was soooo scary!" I shook my head. "For you maybe" I smirked, at him and he added. "Uh, you SO jumped at all the jump-scares" 

"I did NOT!" I yelled at him, and he smiled down at me. Greene came out of no where, and wrapped his arms around Nicholas and my shoulders.

"SO! Copper Spring" He said my name, and I glared up at him. "What's it like being Trans and GAY!?" He smirked, and I looked at him surprised. I wasn't expecting that type of question. But I should have.

"It's... fine?" I pushed his hand off me. We continued to walk, and Greene said. 

"You don't seem that gay, to be honest" I glared at him, what the fuck was he talking about? "I mean, you sound sort of gay, but that's it!" He smiled at me. "Do you like musicals!?" He asked me.

"HARRY! Can you just fuck off, please?" Nicholas stood in between Greene and I. Greene just smiled at Nicholas, and I glared at Nicholas's back. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33