Kiss; 3:2

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[The Next Day]
~Copper's POV~

I stared at the celling of my room, I got, I believe, less then two hours of sleep. I clenched my panda stuffed animal. I grabbed my phone, and I had zero new messages. I felt tears form in my eyes again. I quickly wiped them. 

I sat up in my bed, and loudly sighed. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Are you okay, Copper?" Charlie asked me, and Tori nodded. "Yeah, you don't.. look to good" I grabbed a cup of coffee, and said. "Yeah" Then walked away. 

I went back in my room to drink my coffee, and as soon as I finished I went downstairs and brushed my teeth. As I looked at myself in the mirror, the thought of kissing Nicholas came into my mind once again.

I spat out my toothpaste, and stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. 

'Why did you kiss me!? ' Imaginary Nicholas said to me, but my bad thoughts were cut off when someone knocked on our front door. 

"COPPER! Can you get the door please!? It's probably the postman" I looked at the door of the bathroom and yelled. "SURE MUM! ONE SECOND!" I cleaned off my toothbrush, and cleaned the sink. I quickly dried my hands, and walked out of the bathroom.

I went to the front door and opened it. My eyes went wide when I saw Nicholas standing out in the rain, and he said. "Hi" My face went red, and I looked at him confused. 

"N-Nicholas?" The drenched boy spoke, "I-I'm sorry for not texting you, I just.. Wanted to talk in person" He stuttered, and my eyes didn't once falter in size as I looked at the boy I kissed last night.

"O-Okay" I slowly nodded. We stood in silence for a while. I grabbed his shirt and said. "Just-- Come in" I closed the door behind him. "You're getting soaked!" I yelled at him. "Erm.." He towered over me. 

"So-So.. I just--" Mum interrupted us.  "Nick?" We both turned to her. "I didn't know you were coming around?" She asked us, and looked at me. "Uhm- ER- Yeah--" I interrupted Nicholas, and his stuttering mess. 

"He just came over to pick up his jumper, that he left last week" I smiled. Mum looked at me, and said. 

"You could have atleast changed out of your pajamas" I looked down at my outfit and I was wearing a VERY loose black t-shirt and some shorts. 

"Oh.. Yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck, and in the corner of my eye I was Nicholas look down at my clothing. His face was pink, after I saw him look at my legs, my face always went pink.

"Don't forget we're going to Grandma's later" Mum said as she walked away. "Let's go upstairs" I said to Nicholas, and he nodded. "Okay" 

As Nicholas walked up the stairs, I flattened my hair in the mirror. Then I ran up after him. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

heheheheh
Fin <33