Love; 5:7

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

CONTENT WARNING - This update contains disordered eating behaviour. Copper is shown to struggle with eating lunch.

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

"Oh my God, this is so much better" Tara sighed, as she leaned against the towel. 

"Sand is so awful!" Elle leaned her head back, and complained about the sand. 

"WE GOT CHIPS!!" Darcy ran to us, with bags in both of her hands, and Nick looked down at the bags in both of his hands. "And fish, and sausages" 

"YAY!"

"Lunch! Finally!"

"Please say you got me an Ice Tea, Darcy-"

"I am STARVING!" 

Everyone spoke at once, except for Copper. He was sitting crises-cross, and was silent as he played with his half-an-half hair. They all started making plates, and Copper was handed a plate. 

"Here Copper" He took the plate, but he just played with the chips. Copper went to put it in his mouth.. but a voice in his head was yelling at him, telling him not to eat it.. 

"Copper?" Copper was knocked out of his thoughts, and quickly turned his head to the voice. It was Nick, he was staring at his boyfriend nervously.. 

"Are you okay?" He murmured under his breath. "Huh?" Copper tilted his head confused. Nick looked down at Copper's plate, and he looked down at his completely full plate. 

"O-Oh" He muttered, and his bottom lip gently quivered. "Guess.. uhm.. I'm a slow eater today!" Copper nervously laughed. Nick squinted his eyes at his boyfriend, before he stood up and sat right behind him. 

Nick snuggled up behind him, and snuggles his face into Copper's neck. Copper laughed, and Nick wrapped his arms around Copper's chest. 

"Oh, hi there~" Copper cooed, and laughed. "Hi!~" Nick smiled, as everyone talked amongst themselves.  

"Wanna go somewhere else to eat?" Nick whispered in Copper's ear, and he shook his head... whispering back. "No, I don't want everyone to worry and ask questions" 

"...We can say we went to get Ice cream or something?" Nick tried to get Copper to eat.. but Copper only shook his head, feeling super uncomfortable. 

"Nicholas.. I-I can't.. I can't today.. I'm sorry" Copper's bottom lip continued to quiver a bit, tears were about to build up in his eyes.. but Tao spoke up with a gentle smile.

"Hey!! Are you two gonna keep flirting or are you gonna help us eat these snacks?" Nick wrapped his arms tighter around Copper, and he answered for the both of them. 

"We're all full-up! Sorry!" Copper weakly smiled at Nick. "Okay! more for us" Darcy happily ate more food. Copper got close to Nick's face, and whispered.. 

"Thanks" On his lips. When Copper moved his head, Nick stared at Copper sadly. "It's okay" Nick whispered back, and gently rubbed Coppers arm. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

Fin!!

I'M BACK!! HELLO! I AM MOTIVATED!