Out; 4:15

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

Everyone was waiting for Tao, while he was getting our room key. He walked over and Aled asked. 

"Which floor" Tao looked at Aled and said. "Floor 4" He nodded, and pressed the button. Nicholas smiled down at me, and I weakly smiled up at him.

We were looking for our room on the fourth floor, when Nicholas called for us. "It's right here!" He turned to us, and we walked into our room. There was only 2 beds. My face went a gentle shade of pink.

"Oh.. We have to share beds?" I stated the obvious. "Yeah.." Nicholas gently smirked down at me, then Aled pushed forward. "I want the window bed!" 

Then Tao walked forward, "Well I want the other bed, then! I hate getting woken up by the sun!" I groaned, and looked up at my boyfriend. He looked slightly annoyed.

Aled sat on the bed he chose, and Tao lied down on his. I thought for a moment, and looked up at Nicholas. 

"You go with Aled and I go with Tao?" He nodded, "Yeah, ok" He smiled, and I weakly smiled at him.

He walked to the bathroom, and said. "I'm just gonna pee" I shook my head, and said. "You don't need to tell me that. But, ok" I heard him laugh when he closed the door behind him.

I sat on the bed, and Tao patted my lower arm, and he said. 

"I thought sharing with Nick would make you feel awkward" I weakly smiled at my friend. Tao stood up and said. 

"Just standing next to girls I like make me feel like I'm being electrocuted" I weakly chuckled, then looked down at my hands. "Well.. actually.. The thing about me and Nicholas.. is uhm--" Someone knocked on our door when I was about to tell him.

"Aled? Is this your room? I still have your phone charger!" Tara yelled through the door, and Aled shot up. "Oh! I'm coming!" He smiled, and walked to the door. He opened the door, and imminently Darcy goes,

"WOAH your room is small!" I chuckled, and shook my head at the girl. "Thanks for letting me use it!" Tara smiled at Aled. 

"No prob!" Aled took his charger back. Tao hid behind me, clinging onto my right shoulder, and he yelled to the two girls. 

"Is Elle out there?! Tell me if Elle is out there!" I laughed when Darcy Ignored him, and she said. "Come see our room. It's MASSIVE!" Darcy grabbed his hand, and pulled Tao away from me.

"But-- Is Elle in there??" Tao asked Darcy as he was being pulled. "She sure it!!" Darcy smirked brightly. The door slammed as Darcy, Tao, Tara and Aled left the room. I fell backwards on the bed, and Nicholas walked out of the bathroom.

"What did I miss?" He asked me, and I chuckled. I was still lying down when Nicholas sat down next to my legs. 

"I wanted to share with you" I said, then sat up. He looked down at me confused, he nodded. "Same" 

He looked forward, and said. "We'll get to do it one day" Then he realized what he said, when my face exploded into a red-hot mess. I can my finger's through my hair, and laughed when he tried to correct himself.

"I MEAN-- Not "do it", share a bed I mean!!" I covered my mouth, and loudly laughed into my hand. "That's came out all wrong" He said as he pushed his shoulder onto mine. I placed my head on his shoulder, and continued to laugh.

I smirked up at him, and whispered onto his neck. 

"I can't wait to do it with you one day" His eyes went wide, and his face went hella red, and he whispered. "Y-Yeah" I chuckled, and moved my head away from his shoulder.

 I grabbed Nicholas hoodie strings, and pulled him into a kiss.. when the door opened. 

"Nick and Charlie! Are you two coming or--" We heard Darcy's voice, and we pulled away to turn to her. I was glaring at Darcy, and Nicholas looked flustered. Darcy smirked, and said. 

"Ah, you're being Gay." Aled and Darcy walked away, but before she was fully away she added. "Good job, carry on" I huffed, and crossed my arms.

 "Will we ever kiss without someone walking in?" I groaned. "We do kiss in risky places, kind of a lot" I rolled my eyes, "I suppose" I huffed once more. 

"Oh, stop huffing-and-puffing, Darling" He smiled at me, and my upset mood swiftly changed. I smiled at him, and hugged him tightly.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I lost motivation for a bit.