Kiss; 3:8

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~3rd Person~

"Nick's here!?" Oliver asked his older sister. Tori nodded, and said. "Yeah, they're in the conservatory" 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

Nicholas and I were sharing another kiss, when we heard the door knob being turned. My eyes went wide, and Nicholas's. We both turned to the door, till holding each other. When little Oliver walked in. 

He didn't even notice anything odd about us, he just yelled. "NICK!" And ran to us. We let go of each other, and Olly came running over. "H-Hey Olly, you okay?" Olly jumped into his arms, and said. "YEP!" I smiled at the two. Olly stood up, and hit me in the face. 

My eyes went wide, and then he said to me. "Copper?" I looked down at me, and said. "Yeah, Olly?" He stood up, and whispered in my ear. 

"Were you and Nick kissing?" My face went so fucking hot, and I laughed then said. "No, we were just hugging Olly" Olly wrapped his arms around my neck, in a hugged me. He laughed, then said. 

"But I saw your lips touching!" Nicholas shrugged, and I said to my little brother. 

"You've got to keep it a secret, okay? It can be a secret between is three" I smiled at Olly, and hit my face again. "OKAY!" Nicholas laughed at me. 

"And Mum said we're going to grandma's in 5 minutes" He played with his train in the air, pretending it was flying mid-air. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Nicholas was putting his shoes on, when he said. "So.. Would it be okay is we kept is a secret? Just for a while?" He rubbed the back up his neck nervously. 

"I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm ready to come out , or anything yet" He weakly smiled at me. I grabbed his hands, and smiled. "It's fine Nicholas! I'm just glad we're okay now" He smiled at me. 

"Although I wish I didn't look like a hot mess-" I flattened my hair. "You don't, You look really cute" Nicholas smiled at me. He played with my hair, and whispered. "You always... You always look really cute" 

I laughed, and I shook my head. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33