Love; 5:3

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
||Copper||

I walked up to him, and placed my hand on his arm. 

"What?" He asked me, and I whispered. "Uh.. Just.. never seen you in a tank top" My entire face was flustered. "Never seen you in a cup hat" Nicholas smirked, and pushed my hat to cover my eyes. "AhHhH" My voice cracked.

"Nick!! Guess what! Guess what!! Copper--" Ollie started, my eyes went wide and I picked him up in one big swoop. "AHH!" He yelled. "NOpe, nope, nope, nope, NOPE!" I yelled, and Nicholas watched is confused. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽ 

Nicholas and I got into Elle's mother's car. 

"Here we are!" Nicholas said with a smile. 

"Finally!!"

"YAY!!"

Nicholas and I got into the back seat, Aled and Tao sat in front of us, while Elle and her mother sat in the drivers and passenger seat's. 

"Okay, anyone else to pick up?" Elle's mother turned to everything, Elle answered quickly. 

"No. We're meeting Tara, Darcy and Sahar there" Elle's mother smiled brightly at me, and asked. 

"How are you doing, Copper? Your family well?" I smiled brightly at the older woman, and nodded. 

"I'm good, thanks Mariam! Yeah, they're all good!" Mariam smiled at me. 

"Mum!" Elle groaned, causing Marian to turn to her. "Can we please go!?" Mariam laughed, and shook her head. 

"All right, all right" I chuckled behind my hand. We started to drive off, and Mariam started to joke. 

"I'm driving you to the coast out of the goodness of my heart, and this is the treatment I get---" Elle groaned, and chuckled. 

"Mum" She said with a fake sad face. I smiled, and Nicholas grabbed my hand. I smiled up at him, and gently placed a kiss on his knuckles. His face went pink, and he glared at me. 

"Isn't that my job?" He whispered to me, and I chuckled. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

We all got to the beach, and Nicholas smiled brightly at me. "We're here!" Tao groaned, and spoke loudly. 

"Thank God. I'm about to pee myself" I gaged, and whispered. "Tao! TMI!" He laughed at me, and we all got out of the Mini-Van. 

Elle's mother handed Elle a box of foods.

"Elle!! Don't forget to offer them around!" Elle blushed, and yelled. "I won't!" We started to walk away, Mariam yelled to all of us. 

"Love you guys! Give me a call when you're ready to come home" We all waved good bye, and Elle yelled back to her mother. "Okay! We love you too!" I smiled as we all walked together. I was holding onto Nicholas's hand tightly. 

 "What are those?" Aled asked Elle. Since she was holding the box of mystery foods. 

"Ta'meya! Egyptian falafel. My mum's gotten SUPPPPPER into Egyptian cooking again since she got back from visiting my grandparents out there" She explained when Tao popped out to her side, and asked. 

"Can I have one?" Elle blushed and smiled. "You had breakfast like an hour ago, Tao!" He laughed, and was about to say something in protest when Nicholas and I pointed out the other three girls. 

"Hey! There they are!" Nicholas smiled, while Darcy and Sahar waved to us. "Hello!!"Darcy smiled brightly. 

"THE PARIS GANG'S BACK TOGETHER!!" Darcy yelled, running into the water while holding onto Elle and Tao's hands.  

Elle smiled brightly, and held onto her hat. And Tao looked terrified to go into the water. I was too, but we don't talk about my fears. Suddenly Tara wrapped her arms around me and Nicholas. She smiled at us, and we smiled back. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

Fin  <33

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've finally gotten enough motivation to post/type this.