Kiss; 3:5

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I stared sadly at Nicholas while he spoke to me. "A-and I didn't expect that to happen yesterday" He said. I sat down next to him, and he said. 

"It's not like I didn't WANT to but I hadn't really psyched myself up and then blood Sai turned up and I wanted to stay with you but.. b-but" He covered his eyes, and he stuttered out. "But I didn't want other people to-to see us doing that" His voice was so shaky.

"I mean I'm not ashamed, I'm just.. It was just.." His voice didn't once calm down, he turned to me, his eyes were flooded with tears. His entire body was shaking.

"I j-just need some time to figure this out" He whispered. I looked at him sadly, and he went back into crying in his hands. "I just need a bit more time" He whispered, I lightly grabbed his hands and pulled him into a hug.

His face was in my chest, and he slowly wrapped his around around me. He cried into my chest, "I'm sorry" He wailed, and I shook my head. "It's okay" I rubbed my hand up and down on his neck. "It's okay.." I whispered.

I sniffed in, and Nicholas looked up at me. "Wait, why are YOU crying?" He asked me, and sniffed in. I sniffed to, and said. "I just.. seeing you sad makes me sad" I wiped my tears. We pulled each other closer into a hug, and just started sadly, but.. not sadly? laughing. 

He pulled me into his leg a bit, and hugged me a bit tighter. "So.. now I've messed up both times we're kissed" Nicholas said. "Why can't we just be happy and kiss?" He asked me, and looked into my eyes. 

I placed my hand on his face, and said. "You haven't messed it up" I wiped his tears, and added. "And I'm really happy" I weakly smiled at him, and his eyes shined. 

"So am I" He said, and slid his hands down to my hips. He nuzzled his face into my chest, which tickled since I'm not wearing a binder. I patted his head, then asked. 

"Do you want a cup of tea" He nodded into my chest, and said. "Yes, please"

I walked to my closet, and I grabbed one of the hoodies Nicholas gave me. I put it on, and then turned to him. He was madly blushing at me. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33

Okay- I have more time. I'm not going home JUST yet. 

I think I have AROUND 30 minutes.