Love; 5:18

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
WARNING!
Heavy transphobia, and eating disorder
☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
{Copper}

Charlie was standing next to Copper, who was wearing a nice button down shirt, and some nice trousers. Copper placed his hands in front of him, and tilted his head to the side when his grandparents walked in. 

Their grandpa walked straight to Copper and Charlie. "Hola Charlie, Hola Charlotte" Copper flinched, and looked down at his feet. "Hola Abuelo" The twins spoke, and the older, aging man, tilting his head to the side as he spoke Spanish.

"¿Como te va en el colegio?" Copper hugged himself tightly. "Estoy bien abuelo." Their grandpa looked at Copper up and down, and glanced at their grandmother. Who looked very disappointed in Copper. 

"¿Y tú, Charlie?" Copper coughed, and held his hands together. "Ah- B-Bien?" Grandpa laughed, ruffling Charlie's curly black hair. "They are still not teaching you good Spanish in school" Grandma walked over, pulling Copper into a hug.

"How are you doing, Charlotte?" Copper hissed in a breathe, trying his hardest to hold in his tears. "I'm doing great, grandma." She smiled at him, kissing his forehead and walking into the kitchen. 

Tori looked at Copper sadly. "It's going to be over soon" She whispered, and Charlie nodded his head and hugged his twin brother before following after their grandparents and parents. Copper clung onto his arms, and sucked back a sob.

He quickly rubbed his eyes, before following after them. 

Everyone was sitting around the dinner table, Copper holding onto his fork and pushing around the food. His mum tilted her head, looking down at his plate. "It everything okay Copper?" He pushed back his multi-colored hair. 

"Yeah-.. I-I sorry.." He stood up, making everyone turned to him. "I don't feel well" he voice started to get quiet, as he whispered to his mum. "I'll be back in a minute..." Copper's eyes started to tear up, as he walked into the bathroom. 

His back sliding against the closed door, he right away called his boyfriend; Nicholas Nelson. 

"Copper?" Nicholas said with such excitement, Copper rubbed his eyes some more and looked at his feet. "Nicholas?" Copper laughed, sniffing in gently. 

"Can you hear me well? We're at a restaurant in town but--" Copper interrupted him, and nodded his head with a gentle smile. "Yes!" He laughed, "I can hear you perfectly" Nicholas sighed, and looked down at his phone.

"Thank God, I've missed you so much" Copper's eyes filled with tears once again, and looked up at the ceiling. "I missed you too.. tell me all about your holiday.." He glanced at the bathroom door, but Nicholas sighed.

"Is everything okay.. for you? You know.. with keeping up with eating?" Copper's eyes went wide, and he wrapped his free arm around his torso. "Nicholas I..." Copper sucked in a breathe, rubbing his eyes super hard. "I can't tell them..." He whispered, and Nicholas bit his bottom lip.

"Why not?" He asked, with a quiet and gentle tone. 

"I can't tell my mom those types of things. She doesn't like me, Nicholas. We don't talk about personal, emotional things.. She just.. gets so.. ANGRY with me" Copper leaned his head deeper into his knee's, his stomach hurt.. and his heart felt like breaking.

"Copper.. I-I" Nicholas whispered, his voice almost so silent. "I..I don't know what to do" Copper's eyes went wide, and he shook his head. Before someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Copper..?" 

Copper clung onto his phone, and placed it behind his back.. opening the door. "Are you feeling better?" He looked into his mum's eyes, and nodded his head. "Yeah.." She tilted her head, and looked at his hand.

"Coming back to the table?" Copper again, nodded his head. "Yep" She sighed, before leaving the bathroom. Copper brought his phone back up to his ear, and pitched the bridge of his nose. 

"I have to go back to the table, I love you so much" He whispered, before hanging up on him and leaving the bathroom. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

this makes me so sad, I love Copper. He's been my baby for TWO YEARS NOW. *sob*

fin </3