Kiss; 3:14

Chris[Me]: hehehehehehe, I'm gay

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

"This is Nichol-" I coughed, "Nick" I smiled at the group. Aled and Elle smiled at him. But Tao looked un-pleased. "Hi!" Nicholas waved to everyone. Charlie smiled and waved, while Marlo bowed his head. 

Aled walked up to Nicholas and asked. "What name d'you want to be on the board?" Nicholas took his coat off, and he said. "Nick's fine" He smiled. "Hey Elle! How's Higg's school?" Nickolas asked Elle. 

"Mostly the same at Truham, but cleaner" Nicholas smiled. He sat down next to Tao, Charlie, and Marlo and he said. "Hey Tao" 

"Hey" Tao smiled, then once Nicholas turned away to talk to Charlie and Marlo his smile dropped. Charlie said "Nick, we're gonna get drinks and chip before we start" Nicholas smiled. 

"Oh yeah! I wanna come!" I chuckled. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

We played for a while, and it was my turn again. I rolled, and I hit a strike. I yelled out in victory. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

When it was Aled's time to roll, Nicholas, and everyone else cheered for him. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Elle, Nicholas, Marlo and I were talking, drinking, and eating chips. I said a very weak joke- but it made everyone laugh which boosted my ego-

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Elle rolled a strike, and she stuck a pose. Tao groaned loudly, and everyone laughed at him. He was in last place. I poked him in the cheek, and he pulled my finger's away. 

Nicholas walked up to me, and picked me up. I laughed loudly, and Nicholas smirked. I normally don't smile or laugh in public. I don't exactly like my looks-

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Looks like Nick won the first game" I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms. "YES!!" Nicholas yelled loudly. "Nooo! I was so close!" Elle cried. Aled clapped for Nicholas with a smile. 

Nicholas walked up to me, and I said. "You cheated, 100%" I crossed my arms. "oh yeah?" He tilted his head, and looked down at me. "How?" He asked me. 

I placed my hands on his very.. buff arms. "You.. You have strong Rugby arms--" He smirked at me. "Oh.. Do I now?" He slowly towered over me.

"I thought you liked my arms" I glared at him, and covered my face. "Oh! Shut up!!" 

I laughed loudly, and it felt like we were being watched. I didn't say anything though. 

"Everyone ready for game two?" Aled asked us, while he was standing in front of the screen. I took my jean jacker off and said. "I gotta go pee" I walked away. "OK!" I heard Nicholas say behind me. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I was washing my hands, then I flattened my hair with some water. "Copper" Tao said, standing around the door with his arms crossed. 

"Oh! Hey Tao" I smiled at him. He walked up to me, and said. "Copper, I'm saying this to you as a friend--" He walked up to me, and looked right at me and said..

"You need to STOP this thing with Nick Nelson" My eyes went wide as I looked at my friend. I glared at my friend, how dare he say that!?

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33

I'm going to finish with this one, I have a major headache. Sorry my lovelies.