Kiss; 3:19

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~
|May|

I was getting ready to practice for the school concert. I was, of course, playing the violin. I backed up a bit, and I accidently bumped into Nicholas. "Oh! Hey!" He said with a smile.

"Hey!" I smiled at him. 

"I thought you had German right now?" Nicholas at me. "Yeah, I was suppose to but..." I looked into the room w were in preparing in. 

"Our school's orchestra is doing a joint concert thing with the girls school and they need me to play the violin for the rehearsal" I smiled, "Oh! That's cool" Nicholas smiled. 

"What are you doing?" I asked Nicholas, as I looked at the papers in his hands. It was maths. 

"Did you forget to do your maths homework again?" I smirked at him. "Well.. I was going to do it last night buttt..." He whispered. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

There was a controller on the floor, on top of Nicholas's maths homework, on Nicholas's bed was Nicholas and Copper making out. Nicholas was holding Copper's face. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Erm.. You came over and..." Nicholas muttered to me. "...Yeah" He blushed, I looked down at my bow and said. "Oh-" Nicholas laughed. 

Nicholas looked at his papers, and said. "I'm stuck on a question anyways" I looked down at the paper, then pushed myself over him to explain. I grabbed his pencil. 

"Oh! You've just got to deal with each term individually--" I continued to explain to him, till he yelled. 

"How are you better at maths than I am!? You're in a year below me!" I laughed. I did the problem, and Nicholas said. 

"WOAH!" I chuckled, and said. "Guess I'm just really smart" Nicholas looked at me, his eyes glowing. "You are!" 

"COPPER! We need you on the violin!" Someone called for me, and I waved to Nicholas. "See you later" I smiled at him.

"Copper!" I rolled my eyes, "I'm here!!" 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Nicholas~

"Hey! Nick!" I heard a voice behind me-ish. "Hm?" I turned. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33