Love; 5:14

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
{Copper's POV}

Nicholas was clinging onto me, he was huffing and puffing. I glanced at him, biting my bottom lip and whispering. 

"Hello?" Nicholas backed up, and clung onto his knee's trying to breathe better. 

"oh- You're not wearing many clothes--" I blushed, turning my eyes away and he looked up at me. "You said it to me while I was IN THE SHOWER!" He clung onto my shoulders, shaking me a bit. 

"Sor--" I was about to apologized but he gently tapped my cheeks. "And don't you care apologize!" My eyes went wide, and I nodded. "Okay" He smiled down at me, pulling me closer to him.

We both broke out into a giggle-fit, I shook my head and locked eyes with him. "Say it again?" Nicholas whispered, and I glared at him. "Say what again?" He snuggled his nose into my neck.

"Can you say what you said again?" I glanced at him, and groaned. "It's embarrassing" He backed up, holding my tightly and smiled. "Want me to say it first, then?" Both of our faces were red, and god.. his smile makes my heart flutter. 

I love his smile so much. I placed my hands on his cheeks, "Uh, I definitely said first, I'm not letting you have this one!" Nicholas placed his hands on my hands, and laughed. "I love you.." I whispered, and his smile made my heart skip a beat. 

I can't believe I'm dating this boy..

"And.. you don't have to say it back, of course! I just wanted you to know because I'm not gonna see you for weeks--" My voice was shaky, and his eyes softened as he watched me talk. He then pushed his pointer finger against my lips.

"Uhp!?" My eyes went wide, and I glared at him for interrupting me. He grabbed my hands, staring deeply into my eyes. 

"I love you too" My glare dropped, and a love-sick smile spread across my face. He giggled at me, pushing his forehead against mine. 

"I love you so much!" I laughed, pushing my forehead against his back. "You're not saying it because I just said it right?--" Nicholas rolled his eyes. "COPPER!!" I laughed, and shook my head. 

"Come here, you idiot" Nicholas pulled me into a tight hug, and I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me into a deep kiss, running his fingers through my hair. Before I spoke against his lips. 

"You're still damp!" Nicholas laughed at me. "Yeah, well you said 'I love you' for the first time while I was IN THE SHOWER!!" I rolled my eyes, puffing my bottom lip out into a pout. 

"Why did I do that?" I nuzzled myself into his chest, and he shook his head. "Why are we like this?" I looked up at him, and he said. "Because you're Copper Spring, and you love me. And I love you" He backed up, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"So, can I walk you home now?" I poked his bare chest. "You're literally not wearing a shirt" He smirked, as we walked down the sidewalk together. 

"I thought you liked it! I saw you peeping at me at the beach" I dramatically gasped. "I WAS NOT PEEPING!!" He laughed at me, holding me tightly. "It's okay, you're allowed to do that. We're in love" I groaned. 

"Oh my god, shut up!!" Nicholas looked down at the jumper I was wearing. "Also, I need my jumper back" I pouted once again. "Aww..." Nicholas ruffled my hair.

"Copper, you got like five of my jumpers already" I scoffed, gently nudging him in the side. "So what?" He shook his head, kissing the top of my head as we continued to walk to my house in the starey night sky.

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

fin

also, only now did I realize I've been doing 'Copper' instead of 'Cooper'.. oh well!