Kiss; 3:15

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Nicholas~

I had to get more chips, so I got up and Elle asked me. "Gotta get energized for round 2?" I nodded, and smiled. "I need to defend my title!" Elle chuckled. I walked away, and to the food-stand. 

I heard Copper and Tao talking, Tao said. "He's clearly straight and he's leading you on Copper!" I turned to the door confused. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Copper growled at his friend. "He's flirting with you for a laugh!" I knew Copper was glaring at the boy, Copper is probably fuming. 

"That's not fucking true, Tao!" He yelled. "Come ON! I can even tell he's flirting with you!" I sadly looked at the door. "And YOU think he's straight because he doesn't LOOK gay!?" My eyes went wide as I stared at the door.

"Well!? Isn't he straight!?" Tao yelled, and I felt my entire body panic. Copper also stayed silent. "SEE!" Tao yelled, then added.  

"You know he's just an attention-seeker like Harry and the rest of his mates!!" Copper yelled loudly, "He's not like that!!" I looked down at my hands. "He's... He's my ... He's my friend!" Copper stuttered. 

My eyes went wide, and I weakly smiled. "But you clearly like him!" Tao yelled, and my face went warm. "So, fucking, what?!" Cooper growled. 

"So! You're never gonna get over it until you cut him out of your life" My eyes went wide in worry, as I looked at the door. 

"Well! I'm not fucking going to!" Copper yelled, and I let out a breath of relief. "WHY do you keep nagging me about this, Nicholas is one of my best friends now!" I knew Copper was probably hitting his wrist right now.. I have seen him do it when he's nervous or anxious.  

"And that's not going to fucking change Tao!" I felt bad, that they were arguing because of me. "I'm-I'm just worried!" Tao argued.

"WORRIED ABOUT WHAT!?" I really wanted to just walk in, but that would be weird. "I'm worried that.. one day he'll find out you like him.. and I don't know- Do something bad.." Tao muttered. "Like, a lot of his Year 11 friends, like Harry, are very judgmental and exactly the sort of people who bullied you and Charlie last year" I cringed. 

"I was the only one on your side back then, and.. I'm so scared that'll happen to you again" Tao whispered, knowing Copper he was almost crying.    

"We weren't close with Aled and Elle back then. They don't know what it was like" Tao spoke louder. "You and Charlie used to be terrified to come to school!" I looked at the door, absolutely worried. 

"And.. I didn't know how to help you two" His voice went quiet again. I almost started crying, the thought of my.. erm-- The thought of Copper being bullied that bad made me so.. sad and angry. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin </3

I have so go to school soon, so I might be able to finish the next one. If not- I'll do it after school.