Love; 5:17

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
{3rd Person; With Nicholas}

Nick was sitting with his family, next to a pool. He was sitting back in the chair, he sighed when his little family member said. 

"Nick, why didn't Nellie come?" Nick snapped his head towards the boy, and he said with a warm smile and a tilt to the head. 

"Nellie doesn't like planes!" The little boy pouted out his bottom lip, he was obviously disappointed he couldn't play with the puppy. "She's staying with Gramps and Grandma" The little boy nodded his head, but crossed his arms over his chest anyways.

His aunt turned his head towards him, and she smiled brightly. Her bun almost falling out, and she placed her hands together in a clap. "You'll have to bring your boyfriend next year, Nick!" Nick smiled brightly, and nodded his head. 

"I'd love that" His mum smiled at him, and stared at her sister full of love. David, Nick's brother, sucked on his top teeth-- making a "tch" sound, and added. "Lame." Their mum shot him a look, and she shook her head. 

"Don't be mean, David!" Nick crossed his arms over his chest, and looked down at his knee's full of anger..

☾☽
{3rd Person; Copper}

Copper heard his phone vibrate, and vibrate. It wouldn't stop making sounds, so he finally picked up the phone to see Tao and the group chat blowing up his phone. He sighed, and answered with a...

"Sorry I was busy" He smiled when Tao had reminded him of the invitation to go to the movies. Copper completely forgot about it. He sighed, and leaned his head against his notebook.. with small tears in his eyes. 

Copper was feeling lonely, and he couldn't really talk to anyone about it. Which made him sad, and feeling empty...

☾☽
{the second week}
(with nick) 

Nick was sitting near the ocean, phone in hand. He texted Copper, but he didn't get an answer- let alone him reading it. Nick sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair. Nick bit his bottom lip, as he stared into the ocean.

☾☽
(copper)

Copper, and all of his friends walked out of the movies. Copper looked rather skinny, and tired. Charlie was holding hands with his boyfriend, Elle was holding hands with Tara. 

Copper was walking next to Tao and Aled. Tao glanced at the boy, and said in a gentle and worried ton. 

"You've barely said a word tonight... you okay? Just missing Nick, or..?" Copper weakly smiled, leaning his head to the side, and took a step- he felt his shoe lace undone and he dropped to his knee. 

"Sorry, shoes undone." Aled and Tao looked at each other, and Aled sucked on his bottom lip. 

☾☽
(nick)

Nick was sitting on his phone, when Copper finally answer him. He told Nick about his day, and he smiled at his phone. He was happy he was doing okay, and he wasn't in a harmful situation. 

Suddenly, a hand smacked Nick's phone out of his hand. Nick's eyes went wide, and he shot his head up to see David. "What the Fu---" He stood up, "David!" He yelled, and David only smiled at his younger brother. 

"What? We're on holiday! Get off your damn phone" Nick grabbed his phone, and David laughed- shaking his head. "Just fuck off!" David flipped him off, and turned his back to him. 

"Don't throw a strop!" Nick only glared at him, holding onto his phone tightly. 

"You've been on your phone to your little boyfriend non-stop! Didn't know you gays were so co-dependent." Nick shook his head, and David placed his hands on the back of his head-- shaking his head as well. 

"And you haven't even told dad yet. That's going to be awkward on your birthday." Nick finally looked down at his phone, and his screen was shattered. 

☾☽
{Third Week}
(copper)

Tori was playing with her hair, and their mum yelled out. "Tori! You couldn't have dressed up a bit for dinner?" Tori pouted out her cheeks, and crossed her arms. "Your grandparents have come all the way from south of Spain!"  

Tori rolled her eyes, "I think I look fine..." Her mum looked at clothes. "Just go and fetch your brothers, please! They'll be here soon!" Tori sighed, knocking on Charlie's door then walking to Olivers room. 

She knocked on his door, then Coppers. "Come on, boys. Get out here, grandparents are on the way" Copper sighed, hugging his arms tightly. He stared at himself. 

His parents weren't homophobic.. but were transphobic. Copper was prepared to be called by his deadname, he was prepared to be called a woman.. but he wasn't prepared to cry the rest of the night.

☾☽
(Nick)

Nick and his family were eating dinner at a fancy restaurant, Nick was staring into the ocean when his brother said. "Can you believe it's our last night in Menorca already? These three weeks have flown by!" 

While Nick was aimless staring, his mum was looking at him. She could tell he was feeling uneasy, Nick sighed.. holding his head in his hand...

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

fin!!