Crush; 2:10

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

"Are you done yet?" Nicholas groaned, I looked up at him. "Homework is BORING!" He yelled, closing his own book. I picked up my book to show him. 

"I only have three more ques--" He took the book from me mid-sentence. My eyes went wide, and I jumped to get it. "HEY! Give me that book!" He laughed. 

"No way NERD!" I glared at him, and got it. "NoooOOOooo! Unfair!" He joked as I held on tightly to my book. He went up from behind me, and tried to take it. He laughed, and said. 

"No you don't!" I laughed, and while we were playing I felt myself grow unbalanced. "Wait!" I yelled, but it was to late. He pulled me to the ground, and I was on the floor. His arms above my head, and he was on top of me. There was space in between up, which was good.

My eyes were closed, and I was huffing and puffing. Seeing as I have my binder on. I laughed, and asked him. 

"Why are you so strong" I continued to chuckle. "I'm not strong, you're just small" I rolled my eyes, and said. 

"It's your fault for being a Rugby lad" His eyes went wide, and he looked at me confused. 

"Excuse me!? 'Rugby Lad' ?!" He asked me confused. I laughed, and said. "Yeah!" He started poling my face, while he was saying. 

"oh REALLY. Well why don't we just pop out for a cheeky Nando's then, mate? Ayyyy, LADS LADS LADS!" I was laughed really heavily, it felt great to laugh his much.  

I was covering my face, where he was poking me. Till he moved to where he was poking, and just kept his finger where one of my dimples are. 

"What? It's just banter init mate, init bruv--" I interrupted him. I grabbed his hand, and held onto it. "OKAY! Okay, stop, you win" I chuckled, holding on to his hands tightly.

My face was so warm right now, I was madly blushing. I was so fucking sure of it. 

He looked down at me, his face turned a light shade of pink. I covered my face with my free hand and laughed. He let go of my hand, and rolled next to me. I looked at him, and he asked.

"Mario Kart" I weakly smiled, and we played. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

"I WIN!" I yelled, and he groaned. "I swear, I'll beat you ONE of these days" I laughed loudly, an over-dramatic laugh, and said. "You wish blondie!" He looked at me confused, but laughed. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Kitchen~

I made coffee for Nicholas and I, we were just talking in the kitchen when I heard my mum yell. 

"Copper! We're home!" I smiled to Nicholas, and we both said hello. 

We walked to the entrance, and Oliver pointed to the taller boy. His eyes were practically glowing. He turned to me with a smile, and I smiled back at him. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Fin <33

I'm getting better at typing quickly- 

So, if there are any spelling/grammar errors feel free to tell me. <33