Love; 5:13

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

Nick stood in the shower, a wide blush spread across his cheeks as the water slide against his body. He glanced at the curtain that separated him from the boy he adored more than anything. His lips slightly open, as her heard Copper sigh dramatically. 

"SO YEAH!" Copper yelled, crossing his arms and glancing at the staircase. 

"Uh-.. BYE I CAN WALK MYSELF HOME!!" Nick's eyed went wide, and he opened the curtain-- almost slipping out of the shower. 

"WAIT!--" He ended up slipping, hitting his knee on the ground super hard. "Ow!-- Cop-Copper hold on!" Nick jumped up, and started wrap himself in his towel. When he slammed open the door, only his little pup sat in front of the door- wagging her tail. 

"COPPER! CoPppER! Ah shit, I need clothes" He looked down at himself as he ran to his bedroom, shoving clothes onto his wet body in a hurry. 

Nick ran down the stairs, before his mother stopped him. 

"Goodness Nicholas, what in the world are you doing!?" Nick didn't answer her, and only asked his own question. "Where did Copper go?" His mum scoffed, "He went home? Why?" Nick ran outside, only wearing a coat that wasn't zipped up-- his bare chest showing and shorts. 

"Nicky! You could at least put on your shoes!" His mum yelled, but he didn't listen. He continued to run the path to Copper's house, and with Copper he was muttering to himself. 

"Idiot.. Idiot!" He wiped the tears that were obviously streaming down his face. The sound of wet feet running, scaring Copper. Copper turned his head around, and there Nick was running at him at full speed. 

"Copper!!" Nick yelled, and Copper's eyes went wide when he saw the older boy. "Y-Ye--" Before he would finish, nick pulled Copper into a wet hug. Copper gasped, Nick tightening his grasp on his boyfriend. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

FIN