Kiss; 3:36

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Nicholas~

My entire body was shaking, but I added on. "I-I still liking girls, but. I like guys too, I think..." I whispered, as I bounced my leg nervously. I started to cry, I covered my eyes and I said. "And Copper, we're... we're going out"

I wiped my eyes, and turned to my mum. "I wanted you to know" Her eyes were wide, and then she stood up. "Oh, baby" My heart rate started to pick-up. 

I sniffed in, and she sat down next to me. She pulled me into a tight hug, and said. "Thank you for telling me" I sobbed into her chest, and clung onto her cardigan. 

Mum rubbed my back, and said. "Thank you for telling me that" I weakly smiled. "Shh, it's okay" I sat up, and wiped my eyes. 

She looked up at me with a smile. She wiped my eyes, and said. "Sweetheart, you don't have to say you like girls if you don't.." I shook my head, and said. "No, I- definitely like both!" Her eyes went wide at my sudden outburst, but then they went back to normal.

"It's-It's called.. uh.. Bisexuality.. if you've heard of it" I said nervously. Mum laughed, and said. "Yes, I've heard of it. I wasn't born in 1920" She smiled at me. 

I laughed, sniffed in, then wiped my eyes. "How long have you known?" She asked me, and placed her hand on mine. I smiled, and muttered. 

"Well.. me and Copper started going out, like, a month and a half ago.. but I started liking him way before that" Memories of me slowly developing a crush on Copper came flooding into my mind. 

"Months ago" I nodded to my mum. "I wanted to tell you, but, we never talked about, like, gay stuff" I muttered. "I didn't know how you would react" I played with my fingers. "Are you surprised?" Tears started to come back as I turned to my mum.

She smiled down at the table, and said. "I.. had my suspicions. Especially after seeing how much you car about him. But.. I was never sure" She smiled up at me. She pulled down my hood, and said. 

"I love you Nicky" I weakly smiled. I started tearing up again, when she said. "I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me that" I leaned into my mum's hands, and said. 

"I love you too, mum" She smiled, and pulled me into a hug. She then said..

"And Cooper's still not coming to Menorca with us, even though he's your boyfriend" My eyes went wide, and I wined. "But Mummm!" I continued. 

"David got to bring his girlfriend last year!" She looked at me, and said. "Your bother is four years older than you and they were living together in uni at the time" I smirked and said. 

"Buttt mummmm! I thought you loved me" She sighed, and shook her head. "Nicholas.."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

Fin <33