Out; 4:22

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

I was brushing my teeth, when I heard someone wake up. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my eyes went wide. 

"A love-bite?" I whispered, but I wanted to say it louder. He GAVE ME A LOVE-BITE! I screamed in my head. 

"Oh.. Fuck me!" I groaned, with toothpaste in my mouth. "Nicholas.. can you get in here.. now?" I opened the bathroom door, and he looked at me confused. "What's up?" He asked me. I placed my hand over the love-bite. 

My face was bright red, then I showed it to him. Moving my sweater to the side. His eyes went wide, and his face was as red as mine. 

"O-Oh.. My God- Uhm- Is that-- did- What?-- Did I do that?" He stuttered. He walked over to me, and held onto my upper-arms. 

"I'm so-so sorry! I-I didn't even know how to do that!! I guess I kissed you kind of.. KIND OF hard but I thought you'd have to it WAY longer to make that happen!? OH My God-!" I grabbed his hands, and talked over him.

"Nicholas! It's okay!" I chuckled. "I don't have any clothes that could cover it up. Do you think people would notice?" I asked him. It was silent for a moment, till Nicholas said.

"Yeah. Everyone will notice" He placed his forehead on mine, and I huffed. "Yeah" 

"It's okay. No one will know it's you!" I smiled. "Yeah, but everyone will know YOU were with someone" Nicholas looked down at me sadly. "I'm sorry" He apologized again. 

"No!! I mean, I-I really enjoyed it" He smirked at me. "Uhm.. A lot" 

"What are you two doing in there?" Tao's tired voice could be heard from outside the door. Tao walked to the bathroom, and he rubbed his eye. I quickly thought up a lie. 

"There was a spider on the ceiling and I couldn't reach it. So, Nicholas got it for me" He looked at me confused, and asked me. 

"How did you get a bruise on your neck?"

 "Uhm...I" I stuttered, and Tara's words about 'just letting it happen' played in my head. I placed my hand over the love-bite, and lied once again. 

"I fell in the shower yesterday" I forced a laugh. Tao crossed his arms and yawns. "Well, that was dumb of you" He said honestly, then walked away.

"Aled! We have like 15 minutes to get ready, get up!" Tao yelled for Aled. 

"You could have told him, if you wanted to" Nicholas whispered to me, and I looked down nervously. I leaned onto Nicholas's shoulder, and whispered. 

"It's hard" Nicholas wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to tell him today" I aggressively nodded. 

"Yeah?" He asked me. "Yeah" I whispered.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

We were sitting in the Restaurant, when I heard people talk about me.

"Did you see, Copper Spring has a Love-Bite?" I looked down at my plate. "Who was it from?" Some girl asked. "Oh my God, seriously? That's so funny!" I don't know if they were talking about me, but it felt like it was.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

"Isn't he Gay? Who else is Gay on this trip?" Some guy asked his friends. As I walked into the bus. "Wait, Copper Spring has a Hickey!?" 

"What!?"

"Oh my Gosh!"

"Oh My God, that's SO gross!" 

People's laughter rang through my ears, I looked out my seat window and wanted to cry. Or murder them.. or both. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

"Welcome to la tour Eiffel!" Mr. Ajayi smiled at everyone. I turned to my brother, who was openly holding hands with his boyfriend. I smiled at them, and looked up at my boyfriend.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33