Kiss; 3:22

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

Nicholas came over to my house, so him and I were doing our homework. He was laying on his stomach while working, while I was sitting crisscross. I was holing my notebook in my lap, my hand on my cheek. 

I felt like I was being watched, so I looked up. I grabbed the notebook, and covered my face. 

"You're staring, dumbass" I glared at him, and he leaned into his hand. "You're cute" I glared, and yelled at him. 

"DO YOUR REVISION!" I threw my pencil at him, which hit his face. He laughed. Nicholas scooted over to me, and we interlocked out hands. 

"Hey.. so" He started. "You know, I saw Tara at the rehearsal yesterday" Nicholas rolled over to his back, but he was still holding my hand. "Oh, yeah?" I asked him, a little worried. 

"Did you know she is a lesbain?" Nicholas asked me, and my eyes went wide. "W h a t!?" Nicholas laughed, and he said. "She's got a girlfriend too" I blushed, and looked away from Nicholas. 

"Oh my God.. I was so jealous of her for ages, I thought you and her might... you know... get together or something" I played with my fingers. Nicholas wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me into his lap. 

"OK! That's REALLY cute!" I laughed, and shook my head. "Shut up, you arshole! I'm embarrassed now!"  He looked down at me, and weakly smiled. 

"Anyways.... I told her..-- I told her, we're together" My eyes went wide, and I smiled widely. I sat up, and asked. "W-What?" Nicholas nodded, and repeated. 

"I told her, we're going out" My eyes went wider, and I smiled. His face was as red as mine, "Was-Was that okay?" 

"I felt bad because I didn't talk to you first--" Nicholas rubbed the back of his neck. My face exploded in utter joy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and yelled. 

"OH MY GOD!" I pushed him onto the ground, so I was now ontop of him. "THAT'S AMAZING!!" I placed my head on his shoulder, and said. "OH!! MY!! GOD!!!" Nicholas laughed loudly.   

I lifted myself up, and stared down at him. "You're amazing!" He wrapped his arms around me tighter, and I placed my hand on his cheek. Then kissed him lovely. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.  

Fin <33

Sorry I said I would post another last night- b u t.