Out; 4:37

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

I was snuggled up in Nicholas's hoodie, and we both started walking back to our hotel room. I pushed my shoulder onto him, and smiled. He then grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug. I laughed, and then he pulled me over his shoulder. 

My eyes went wide, and I yelled. "NICHOLAS!!" He laughed, and started to walk. But, he stumbled a bit scaring the shit out of me. He fixed me, so now I'm just being held on his back. I smiled, and snuggled into the crock of his neck.

We walked into our room, and I pushed him to the wall. I looked up at him, and whispered. 

"You came out to entire room of people" He smiled brightly down at me, and his face went red. He said. 

"Yeah, I guess I did" He placed his hands on my jaw-line, and I asked him. "You feelin' good about it?" He thought for a moment, till he said. 

"I think so" I looked up at him, and slowly got closer to his body. "You sure?" 

"Do you think it will get passed around? Like, do you think everyone will know? When we're back in school in September?" Nicholas asked me, and clenched onto hood of the hoodie. I smiled at him, and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, probably." I whispered onto his cheek. "I think.. I'm okay. Nervous, yeah.. but. I'm okay" Nicholas nodded. He placed his head on my shoulder, his face facing my neck. 

"Are you feeling okay about it? About us being out?" He warm breath ran on my neck. I shivered, and my face went pink. My eyes went wide, and I walked away. 

"Uh.. I.. I was scared" I said, and I pulled the hood above my head. "I was scared about you having to deal with homophobic stuff. And I guess I was scared about having that much attention on me.. again" I muttered the last word. 

My hair was puffed up, and messy. "But now.. okay, maybe I'm still a little scared-- BUT!!" I shoved the hoodie into my face, and muffled my words. Nicholas chuckled, and leaned up against the wall.

He walked up to me, and pulled the hoodie down. 

"But, we'll be okay?" He said in a question tone. I laughed, and he pulled me into a hug holding onto the back of my head. 

"Yeah.. We'll be okay" I whispered. He sighed, and ran his fingers through my hair.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33

I might be able to fit one more tonight.