Kiss; 3:18

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

I nuzzled myself into Nicholas's neck. "Hey.." Nicholas whispered, I looked up at Nicholas and he said. "I overheard you and.. Tao talking in the bathroom earlier" I looked at him sadly.

"Oh.. Oh no" I whispered. "You don't believe what he said, do you?" He asked me. "I'm not- I'm not just doing this for a laugh or attention?--" I interrupted him. "NO! Of course not!" I shook my head. 

"Yeah.. I don't know why I thought you'd believe that" Nicholas sighed. "Tao can be forceful about his opinions" I whispered, and ran my fingers through my hair. He placed his hand on top of his own. Since we're still holding hands. 

"I'm so scared that.." He started, then whispered. "I'm just doing what Tim did to you--" My eyes went wide as I looked at Nicholas. I placed my free hand on Nicholas's lips. 

"NO." I said sternly. "You're.. NOTHING like him" I growled, and he laughed. "Okay" He nodded. Nicholas wrapped his foot around me, and he whispered. 

"I wish being out wasn't so terrifying to me" I weakly smiled at him. Nicholas placed his head on the table, and I said. "Yeah, I've been there" I crossed my arms, and looked up at the celling. Nicholas muttered.   

"I.. remembered when you used to get bullied. You and Charlie" I looked at him confused. "I wish I'd helped you or.. done something, I don't know" Nicholas muttered quietly. 

I sadly chuckled, and said. "But you didn't even me know me!" I laid my head on the table so I was able to make eye-contact with him.

"I wish I had known you" He weakly smiled at me. "I wish I'd known then what I know now" He added. "Maybe.. then I could have help you both" He said.

"HEY!" I poked him with my straw, and his eyes went wide. He looked at me confused. I scooted closer to him, and said. 

"No being sad on my birthday" I smirked. He grabbed his straw and poked my dimple. "I thought it wasn't your birthday till Tuesday!" I laughed, and faked a gentle yell. 

"It's that what you said!?" He asked me, and I just laughed. "Nicholas!" I chuckled. We smiled at each other, till my phone went off. 

"Ah! That's my phone!" I grabbed my phone, and answered the call. "Hi dad!" I said to him. I nodded, and he said he was in the parking lot. 

"Ok! We'll be out in a moment" I smiled into the phone. I hung up, and smiled at Nicholas. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33