Love; 5:4

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
||Copper||

I was sitting on a towel, sitting crisscross, when I looked up at Nicholas. He grabbed sunblock, and took off his shirt. My face exploded into a hot mess, when I saw him without a shirt. I mean, it's not the first time. But it still makes me flustered. 

Nicholas looked at me, my eyes went wide and I quickly turned my head away from him. 

"What?" He asked me, and I quickly spoke back. "Nothing! Nothing!" I shook my head quickly, and rubbed my face. After a few seconds, I turned back to him. He was putting sunblock on his shoulders. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽ 

"Nicholas.. I love you"  Imaginary Copper said to imaginary Nicholas. "Oh..Uhm... Well, I.. Thank you, but.." Nicholas rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I think it's a bit soon for me to say.. that. Sorry" Imaginary Nicholas turned himself away from imaginary Copper. Copper stared at the boy, like he was about to cry. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽ 

"Copper? Copper?" Nicholas knocked me out of my trance, and asked me. "Can you get my back?" My face went pink, but I nodded. "Of course" I took the bottle from him. I placed some on my hands, and started sliding my hands around his back. 

My face grew flustered, and I fell a interesting feeling grow at the bottom of my stomach. UGH, I hate butterflies. While my eyes were glued on his back, Nicholas glanced back at me with a smile. 

"Okay!! All done!" I said with a bright smile, and wiped my hands on the towel under me. "Thanks!" Nicholas turned his head back to me with a smile. 

"Do you want some?" Nicholas winked at me, and smirked. My face started to hurt from smiling so much. I closed the bottle, and shook my head. 

"Oh, no. I don't really burn, I just tan" I smiled, and rubbed the back of my neck. Nicholas turned to me, and sat crisscross. 

"You should still put some one!" I giggled, and shook my head once again. "I.. really don't want too" Nicholas leaned down, and I quickly place my hand on his arm. 

"NO-- Nicholas! Ugh, you're all sticky and gross!" Nicholas leaned down, and whispered down on my neck. 

"Copper, I really don't want you to die of skin cancer" I groaned, and whispered. "For God's sake.. UGH FINE!!" Nicholas nuzzled into my neck. 

"JUST STOP HUGGING MEE!!" I tried to peel him off. 

"NICK!! You coming!?" Darcy called out to Nicholas, and he sat up. "Yeah! One sec!" He yelled back, and my smile dropped. He turned back to me, and I stared down at my lap. 

"Are you okay? You seem kind of stressed" I pushed down my cup hat. "Oh.. yeah- uhm, it's just hot" I placed some sunblock on my hand, and I started rubbing it on my arms. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽ 

Fin <33

God, I missed typing this story--
Yes.. it's super late.. 
10:13 P.M