Kiss; 3:17

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

"I WIN!!" Elle yelled loudly. "Ughh! Why do I always loseee!" Tao groaned. Aled clapped, and smiled at Elle. Elle walked up to him, and she said to Tao.

"It's because you have such adorably short arms, Tiny Tao" Tao's face went so red, "SHUT UP! And don't call me that" He couldn't stop the smile on his face. I put my jean jacket on, and Elle put her coat on too.

"Just stating facts, Tiny. No need to blush" 

"Go away" Tao muttered. I smirked at the two. "BYE!" I said to Elle and Tao as the walked away. "See you on Monday!" Tao waved to us. I turned to Aled, Charlie left with Marlo a few minutes go, and I said to Aled. 

"Thank you for coming Aled" I smiled at him widely. "Thanks for inviting me" Aled smiled back. Aled turned to me, and said. 

"Oh and.. Nick's really nice! I'm glad you're.. I'm glad you two are.." I looked at him confused. "I'm glad he's here!" He smiled. I held onto Nicholas's gift tightly.

"Bye!" Aled yelled, and I looked at him confused. "B-Bye?" I whispered. Nicholas came back form the bathroom, and asked me. "What did I miss?" I looked at him, and said. 

"Everyone had to go" I laughed. I walked up to Nicholas and I folded his coat while saying. "My dad won't be here for another ten minutes, so shall we sit down?" I asked him. "Ok" He smiled down at me.

While Nicholas and I were walking to a table, Nicholas said. "By the way... Elle and Tao really like each other, don't they?" I smirked, and laughed. "Yep, Neither of them will admit it though" I hugged the gift. 

Nicholas and I sat down at a random table, while I was drinking some water. 

"So.." I turned to Nicholas. "You gonna open my present?" Nicholas asked me. I looked at him a smile, and I flattened my hair. 

"OH! As long as you don't mind" I smiled, "I kinda wanna see your reaction" He smiled, and gently chuckled. I took the present our of the bag. It was an odd shape. I started to rip the paper, then my eyes went wide. 

My face erupted into a red hue, I stared at the present. It was a photo of Nellie, Nicholas and I the first time I went to Nicholas's house. When we played in the snow. I smiled widely at the photo. 

"Did you decorate it yourself!?" I asked him, and looked at the photo closely. "Yeah" Nicholas rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Sorry, I didn't have time to buy you anything. That was one of my favorite days ever, soo" He smiled at me. I placed the picture on my mouth, then raised it up to under my eyes. 

"I really wanna kiss you right now" I muttered. Nicholas's eyes went wide, and his hand was still on the back of his neck. His face was super red, redder then mine. 

Nicholas looked around, grabbed a menu right next to us and placed it in front of us. I looked at him confused, the picture was still on front of me. He pulled the photo down a bit, then whispered. 

"Okay" With a gentle smile. He grabbed my hand, and squeezed my hand. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yeah" He nodded. Nicholas placed his hand on my face, and kissed me. 

I placed my head  on his shoulder and laughed. He smiled down at me, and kissed the top of my head. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

Fin <33