Meet; 1:11

TRIGGER WARNING:

Sexual Assault

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
~3rd Person~

Copper tried to push his hands away from Tim, but Tim just pushed him right back against the wall. Copper yelled out. 

"STOP IT!" Tim leaned into Copper's ear and whispered. "You're so hot when you're angry" Copper tried to push him away again. "DON'T!" Copper yelled again. 

"Come on Copper.. I really want you" Tim said, and held onto Copper's chin. "No.. stop it" Tim pushed Copper into his lips, and forced him into a kiss. 

"S-Stop" Copper whispered in fear, tears were flooding out of the poor boys eyes. He couldn't do anything.

"Stop..." Copper continued to pled. Copper closed his eyes in fear, and then heard Tim yell out. "WHAT THE!?-" Copper opened his eyes, and his eyes went wide. 

"HE TOLD YOU TO STOP! YOU FUCKING PRICK!" Nick yelled loudly at Tim. Copper's legs went weak, as he quickly wiped the tears off his face.

 'Nicholas!? ' Copper thought in his head, oh, he was so grateful he was here.

Nick pushed Tim, and he almost fell over. Tim and Nick stared at each other for a moment, and Tim stayed silent. 

"GO ON! FUCK OFF!" Nick yelled at the slightly shorter boy. Tim looked at Nick, then at Copper one last time before he walked away.

Copper's legs felt like twigs after that.. Copper slowly walked to Nick and stood next to him. Tears were still falling out of Copper's eyes, his eyes were still wide and he stood there in fear. 

Nick looked down at the boy, and asked in a very gentle and quiet voice. "Are you okay?"

Copped sniffed in, and quickly wiped his eyes again. "I'm fine" He muttered, and Nick tilted his head down to get a better look at the boy's face. 

"Are you sure..?" He asked again. Copper didn't say anything at first, as he continued to wipe his eyes. "Did you hear all that?" Copper finally said something, as he calmed down at tears. 

"Well, most of it" Nick admitted, his face was a light shade of pink. Copper's was as well, he was blushing. Both of them were. 

Copper sighed, and one last time wiped his eyes. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Fin </3

Sorry this one is shorter then others.