Crush; 2:16

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Nicholas~

"And I think he must be the one of the only people who doesn't know I'm lesbain" Tara chuckled, but it didn't quiet click in my head yet. Then my eyes went wide, and she laughed. 

"You didn't know either?" She pointed at me, and she said. "That's my girlfriend over there" Trar pointed to a blond haired girl. 

"So~" She started, and I looked at her. "I heard you've been hanging out with Copper Spring a lot recently" My eyes went wide, and my face went warm. 

"Is that... I mean.. Are you just friends or?" Copper came into my mind, and I weakly smiled. "Er... Well" I muttered. 

"You can always talk to me about it if you need to.." Tara smiled at me, and I looked around. 

"Where did he go?" I muttered, and continued to look around. I turned to a few of my friends, and asked. 

"Did any of you see where Copper went?" A bunch of people said no, nope, and no sorry. Harry said, 

"Why do you even hang out with him?" I looked at him confused. "He's my friend--" He interrupted me. "But WHY?" I looked at him anger. "We just are--"

"But he's some nerdy little year 10" One of Harry's friends said, "He got really popular after all that bulling shit, right?" Another guy said. "D'you feel sorry for him because he was once a girl?" Harry asked, and I glared at Harry deeply. 

"NO! WAIT! D'you think he FANCIES you!? Oh God! How SAD!!" Harry yelled, and my anger continued to rise. 

"You know what, Harry?" I said, then added. "FUCK YOU" His eyes went wide. "You're a pathetic, homophobic, transphobic, self-obsessed DICK, and I really DON'T like you" I yelled at Harry. 

His eyes were still wide, and he looked frightened. "Happy FUCKING birthday" I muttered. 

"I actually love him.." I heard someone whisper. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶  

I went around looking for Copper. I couldn't find him, for a while, till I saw him dancing in one of the more crowded rooms. I smiled at him, and watched him dance for a bit. 

He then saw me, and sat down at a table. I sat down at the table, and he weakly smiled at me. 

"Hi" I said to him, and he weakly smiled at me. Then he whispered. "Uhmm... Sorry" I looked at him confused. "Your friends are kind of intimidating--" I shook my head, "Don't me sorry!" I yelled, and added. 

"They're all dickheads" I crossed my arms. "I'd rather just hang out with you anyways" I smiled at him, and his face went a light shade of pink.

"So.." He started, and the next thing he said made me panic. "I just ran into Tim" My eyes went wide in worry. 

"SHIT! Are you okay?!" I placed a hand on Copper's shoulder. "Yeah, I dealt with it" He smirked. "He... erm. He tried to apologize" He stuttered, and I slide my arm down to his upper arm. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Copper~
[Earlier]

"Look I'm sorry, okay?" Tim started. "Have you finished talking about it?" I glared at him. "Leave me alone" I walked pasted him, and he smirked at me. He grabbed my arm, and said. "Come on Copper" My eyes went wide, and I pushed him into the wall. 

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME" I yelled, and glared at him. I didn't let go of his shirt, and he looked at me wide eyed. He looked terrified. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶   

Fin <33

Good on Copper/Charlie for standing up for his ex.