Love; 5:16

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
{Copper}

I sat on the couch, looking at Nicholas's unanswered text messages. Anxiety ran through my entire body as I went to type a third message to him, but I ended up not sending it.. I placed my phone down, and my mum walked into the sitting area. 

"Copper, I told you to clean up in here" I jumped, and looked around the area and I personally didn't see much of a mess. I looked up at her and nodded my head. "Got it mum" I didn't move, and she glared at me. 

"Now, please" I huffed as she left, and then my phone rang. It was Nicholas. I jumped, and blushed as I answered his call. "Copper!! Hi!" He laughed, and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot at the sound of his voice. 

"I'm sorry for not answering your texts. There's no service in our villa, I had to walk out of town to get to you" My eyes went wide, at how horrible their service was. I couldn't understand a word he said, and before I could answer him mum walked back into the room. 

"Copper! You're not tidying!" I snapped at her.

"Hang on mum!!" Her eyes went wide, and she crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Jeez, someone's cranky" Nicholas said, with a quiet giggle. "Put the goddamned phone down!!" Mum yelled at me, and I flinched back. I heard Nicholas's hum. "Are you okay?" I didn't answer either of them.

Then his call cut out, and Mum looked to the side. "You know what? We needed to talk about Nick anyways" I looked down at my lap. "You shouldn't be staying late around his house, you're too young for sex" My face went hot, and I looked up at her.

"WHAT!? We're not--" Mum interrupted me. "I'm not stupid, Copper. You came home in his clothes. You know you could get pregnant if you're not careful--" Anger bubbled in me.. I don't like being reminded that I wasn't born in the right body. 

"MUM!" I yelled over her, and clenched my fists together. "AND!" She yelled over me once again. "You shouldn't be hanging around his house everyday. You have summer work, you're about to go into your GCSE years--" I pushed my hands through my curly hair, clinging onto them tightly. 

"What? So I'm not allowed to hang out at MY boyfriends house nose?" She scoffed, rocking her head to the side. "Do not twist my words now, Copper Spring! I'm just making sure you don't mess up other parts in your life while you're obsessed with a school romance!" 

I was getting sick of this woman, I stood up and looked up at her. "It's NOT JUST a school romance, I love him!" Dad walked into the room, placing his hands on her shoulders. 

"Jane, come on, you're being too harsh" My forehead started to hurt from my brows being so close together. "She can't run her whole life around her boyfriend. I'm just trying to look out for her!!" My eyes went wide, and tears filled my eyes. 

"Mum, I'm a boy.." I looked down at my feet, and Mum looked at me.. I clenched my phone in my fist, and I ran off. Tori was sitting on the stairs, and she looked at me sadly. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
{3rd person}

Copper's dad pulled his wife into a hug, holding her close. "You didn't mean to Jane, it's going to be okay..." Jane shook her head, "I can't believe I just did that..- I always say the wrong things with him..." 

Tori looked at the door way, before looking up the stairs. 

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽
{Copper}

I clung onto my phone, when I saw Nicholas's texts finally go through. I weakly smile, as he explained why his phone wasn't working, and he's gonna try to find time to text me everytime there was service. I smiled through the tears, and answered back..

"It's okay, i love you too xxx"

I cried, as I clung onto the stuffied animal Nicholas got me for my birthday.

☾☽☾☽✿❀✿𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎✿❀✿☾☽☾☽

[FIN!]

I'm sorry for not posting in like.. 3 months. But it's cause I've been so focused on my personal life I forgot about the thing I loved most... writing..