Out; 4:34

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

A Little Bit Later

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

"How do you get so cold, so easily?" Nicholas asked me as we walked back inside the room. 

"This is normal! I'm not a human heater, like you!" I said, as I was wrapped in Nicholas's hoodie. I looked up, and everyone was crowded around the door. 

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked Nicholas, but he could only shrug. We walked forward, and Tara said. 

"Yeah. No, There will be no homophobes at my party!" At this point, I was confused. "Yeah! Leave!!" Darcy yelled. 

"Hang on, look!" A voice said and the voice sounded familiar. "I just want to talk to Nick and Copper!!" It was Greene. 

"Greene?" I asked in a whisper. "Is his hair different?" Nicholas asked me. 

"Yeah, less pointy" I placed my hands in my pockets. "Huh.." Nicholas whispered, and we both stepped out into the hall to talk to the boy. "What do you want?" Nicholas asked, his arms crossed.

"For fuck's sake, calm down! Can we just talk?" Greene said with a smirk. Nicholas was staring down at the boy, with a thinking face. I looked up at Nicholas and he said. 

"No" Then went to close the door. "WAIT!" Greene said, and pushed open the door. 

"I just wanted to say sorry. For all the shit I said in the cinema. It wasn't cool" Greene said, with a smug look and a shrug. Nicholas and I just glared at him. Nicholas turned to me, and whispered. 

"Darling, we don't have to listen to this" But I let Greene continue.

"I know I said some homophobic shit. Honestly, my family is pretty homophobic. But I feel like I know better now and won't say shit like that anymore" I crossed my arms, and glared right into his eyes. 

I walked up to him, and stared at him. "What do you want from us?" I asked him, and he seemed surprised by my actions. I placed my hood down, and I started to get angry. 

"Forgiveness? A 'Well down'. You said all the homophobic stuff to me, but it's okay because you're sorry?" I glared at him, and my angry started to rise to a boil point. 

"I'm glad you've finally fucking realized the error of your ways and that you've fucked up.. But, it's not my job to give you a fucking gold star" Nicholas and Greene's eyes were wide. 

My eye brows crunched together, as I hit my wrists. I said to him with my eyes closed. 

"People like you made my life a living hell last year. And I shouldn't have to forgive ANYONE for that" I ripped the skin off around my nails, and Nicholas placed his hand on my lower back slowly. 

"You don't get to ambush me into forgiving you in front of everyone" I stood tall. "One 'sorry' doesn't make up for all the things you said" I glared at him, and placed my hands on my sides so I stopped hurting myself.

"So.. CONGRATS on your incredibly difficult realization that gay people actually do have feelings" I placed my hand on the door, "And have a nice life" I forced a smile, and slammed the door in his face. 

I turned around, and everyone cheered loudly for me. I turned around, and Nicholas was sadly staring down at the floor. I looked at him confused, and he grabbed my hand. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me, but I don't quite know why he's asking me that. "Yeah. Saying all that felt really fucking great!" I smiled brightly. Nicholas smiled brightly at me, and squeezed my hand.

"Stop looking at me like that, you dumbass" I glared at him. "Like what?" He asked me.

"Like you're about to say something stupidly romantic and cheesy." I placed my hand on his chest, and he smirked. "So.. what if I am?" He asked me. 

"Nicholas.." I glared at him. He laughed, and kissed my knuckles. "Good job, Darling" Nicholas whispered on my knuckles. My face went red, and I hit his chest with my free hand. 

"AHhhHHH" I yelled, and he laughed at me.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33