Crush; 2:6

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Copper~

I was walking to his house, I'm glad it's no that far from my house. I hate walking anywhere by myself. I found his house, and walked to his front steps. I rang the door-bell, and almost right away the door was opened. 

"HEY!" Nicholas yelled with a smile. "Hey" I waved with a warm smile. 

"BOOF!" I heard a dog, so I quickly looked down at it was Nellie. My eyes sparkled, Nellie was standing in between Nicholas's legs. 

Nicholas laughed, then said. "This is Nellie!" Nellie barked at me, but she had a very big smile. 

My eyes didn't leave her once, I loved her. She was so fucking cute!

Nicholas backed up, and I squatted down. I petted her, and said to her. 

"Hi Nellie!" I smiled as I scratched behind her ears. She sniffed my face, and licked my nose. I giggled, "That tickles Nellie!" 

Nicholas was looking at me with a dreamy smile. "You're so adorable!" I said, as I played with her fluffy ears. "Did-Did you?-" Nicholas started, so I stood up. He still had to look down at mem of course, but I didn't want to kill his neck. 

"Did you get a hair-cut?" He asked me, and he placed his hand on my right ear. Well, he was touching my hair. It brushed against my ear, of course, and that made me so fucking flustered. 

"ERM!" I whispered. He played with my hair a bit, then I asked. "Is it bad?" His eyes went wide, and he said. "No! No! It-- You-- Look--" He coughed. "Great" His face was pink and he pulled his hand away. I chuckled, even though I missed his hand on my face already. 

"OKAY! Come in or Nellie will think we're going on a w-a-l-k" He spelled out walk, so Nellie wouldn't think we were going on one. I laughed, and nodded. "Okay"

We both walked in, and Nicholas said. "It's so cold!" I nodded as I took off my coat. "Yeah, I heard it was going to snow!" Nicholas's eyes went wide. "SNOW!?" He took my coat, and said. 

"So, this is my house" I looked around, and I smiled. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

We walked into the kitchen, and his mother gave me a cup of tea. I thanked her, and after I finished drinking it, Nicholas brought me up to his room. 

It was such a cute room! I looked around, my eyes were practically glowing. Nellie jumped onto me while I was pointing out his cute fairy-lights. He was flustered by them- I don't understand why though. 

He picked up Nellie, and she looked at me. I scratched behind her ears, and smiled at her. I went closer to her, and she licked my nose again. I laughed, and lightly patted the top of her head. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

Fin <33

Changed my mind, this one was way to cute NOT to write. 

I think this will be the last one.