Out; 4:36

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

CONTENT WARNING[S]: This update contains alcohol and vomiting.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

Everyone went silent, and I was just staring at my blushing boy. Nicholas looked down at me, and I brightly smiled with a nod. We interlocked our fingers, and Nicholas said with a bright smile. 

"Me. We're dating" I brightly smiled up at him, and my nerves went away. Everyone exploded.

"OH MY GOD!! I KNEW IT!!"

"Don't say that! That's rude"

"But we were saying the other day--"

"SHHHH!!"

"Nick, I didn't know you were gay!"

"I'm bi, actually" Nicholas answered. "Aww!! You two are so cute together!!

"Uhm-- Thanks??"

"REALLY!? How long have you two been dating?" Someone asked me. 

"A few months" My nerves came back.

"That's so crazy! I would have never guessed Nick was gay"

"Did you turn him gay?" Someone asked me.

"Uhm- No, and he's bi" I stuttered. 

"SO THAT'S WHY YOU WOULDN'T KISS JAMES!!" 

A guy looked at us, and asked us sincerely "Do you want us to keep it a secret?" We looked at each other. We brightly smiled, and I said.

"We're okay with being out" Nicholas nodded, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"We haven't been keeping it that secret anyways" I gently chuckled. 

"Ahem" Everyone turned to Darcy. "I hate to interrupt this very lovely moment, but..-- I feel really ill" Her face was super pale, and her entire body was shaking. 

"I knew it" Tara said, and we all ran out in the hall. 

"MR. FAROUK!!!!!" Tara yelled loudly. She knocked on the door loudly, and he quickly opened the door with a loud. "WHAT!?"

"Sir!! Darcy is super ill!! She feels like she's going to be sick!! I think she might have food poisoning or something!" Tara said, and Darcy was covering her mouth so she doesn't throw up.

Mr. Farouk looked unimpressed. "Why did I go into teaching?" He asked himself, and he allowed us in.

"I'm going to pretend I believe you have food poisonings" Mr. Farouk said, and crossed him arms. "Okay. Just.. sit-sit there and take a few deep breaths" Tara placed Darcy on the bed. 

"I'll find a bag just in case" Just as Mr. Ajayi stood up, Darcy threw up on the bed. Everyone's eyes went wide, and I gaged. "I feel like I'm gonna be sick--" I whispered, and Nicholas placed me in front of him and he hugged me.

"I WANT EVERYONE OUT EXCEPT TARA AND DARCY. EVERYONE ELSE GET BACK TO YOUR ROOMS!! NOW!!" Mr. Farouk loudly yelled. 

"Party's over everyone" Elle said. "Aww" "Noo!!"

"You coming back to the room?" I asked Tao. "I was gonna stay here-- Elle suggested we have a big sleepover" I nodded. 

"Oh, I dunno. I'm really tired, and I don't like sleeping in a large room with people I barely know" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"And I'm large. I need lots of bed space" Nicholas ran his fingers through his hair. "We'll see you in the morning" I smiled.

"Well.. no having sex in our room" Tao said, and walked into the room with Aled. 

"WHAT!?!?!" I loudly yelled, Nicholas and my face was extremally red. "What..?" Nicholas whispered. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33