Crush; 2:19

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
~Copper~

Nicholas and I shared a kiss, and I placed my free hand on his arm. After a few more seconds of our kiss, we backed up. Both of our face's were red, it was insane how red both of our face's were. 

We both turned away, and he rubbed the back of his neck. He turned his hand around, and he held my hand. My eyes went wide, and I looked down at our hands. My hand is so much smaller then his, it's funny.

I looked up at the boy with admiration, and he looked at me. I placed my left hand on his cheek, and kissed him again. My leg was pretty much wrapped around his, we kissed for a while. It was like.. a real kiss. Not the one's Tim and I shared. He placed his hand on the bottom of my arm.

We removed ourselves from each other's lips, but I was still holding his face. He was flustered, but I asked him a question that looked like made his heart stopped. 

"You ok?" I asked him, and his eyes went wide. I placed both of my hands on his shoulders, and he stuttered. "I-.." 

"Nick, are you up here!?" Sai's voice interrupted our moment. Nicholas's eyes went wide in fear, and worry. I noticed..  My eyes were also wide, but not in fear. 

"NICK!? I know you're up here somewhere!" Sai yelled out for Nicholas. Nicholas jumped up, and looked down at me in worry.. and fear. "Harry wants to talk to you!" Sai yelled again. "Come on, Nick!" 

I stared at the back of Nicholas's head, and I felt tears threaten to fall from my eyes. "Why are you hiding?" Sai asked, and Nicholas looked down at me once again. He saw tears in my eyes, but he didn't say anything.

I looked up at him, I felt the tears.. I wanted to cry. But, I couldn't in front of him. I looked down at my dress and clenched it. I sniffed in, and shook my head. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Fin </3

Poor babies