Out; 4:10

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

WARNING: This update contains a mention of self-harm.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

Nicholas was holding my hands, and I said. "Yeah, The bullying.. it was really bad, and.." I took a breath, and said. "I started to believe what they were saying" I looked down at my lap.

"It made me really hate myself . So much that I.. I uhm.. I used to uhm.." I rubbed my hands, and whispered "I used to cut myself sometimes..." His eyes went wide, and I added. 

"I don't want to feel like that again" I whispered, and my body started to shake. Nicholas placed his hand on my shoulder, and tried to calm me down.

Nicholas wrapped his arms around my body, and pulled me into his lap. He sadly smiled at me, then pulled me into a tight and loving hug. We leaned into the bean-bag, and Nicholas asked me. 

"Do you still do that now?" My eyes went wide, and I shook my head. "No! I mean.. hardly ever" Nicholas eyes went wide.

"Sorry" I whispered, and Nicholas said. "Hey! No, apologizing!" He held onto my shoulders. "C'mere" He whispered, and pulled me into a snuggle. 

"Can you promise to tell me if you ever feel bad again?" Nicholas asked me, and my eyes went wide. He cares about me..

"Yeah, I promise" I said into his arm, and snuggle into him. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 
|Nicholas|

Copper had fallen asleep in my arms, and I was scrolling on my laptop. "Hm.." He hummed, and pushed himself closer to me. My face went warm, and I smiled down at him.

"Hm.." He hummed once again, and slowly opened his eyes. "huh-" His eyes went wide, and he placed his hand on my chest. I laughed, and said. 

"Hey, are you tired? Or is the movie just really boring?" He sat up, and stretched. "Just tired.. Haven't been sleeping well because of mother fuckin' exams" He said as he flattened his hair. 

"Well, my shoulder is available for naps anytime!" I smiled at him, and he laughed. I paused the movie, and asked.

"Hey, d'you want something to eat?" He looked at me, and shook his head "Oh, nah, I'm fine" He smiled at me. I got out of the bed, and reached for his hand.

"Are you sure? You haven't eaten since lunch right?" I asked him, and pulled him up. "I'm fine!" He lied back down and said. "not much of a snacker" I looked at him worried. 

"I'll have a cup of tea though" He smiled. I laughed, and as I walked away I said. "You're such an old man" His eyes went wide, and Copper yelled. "Hey!" I laughed, and went down to the kitchen.

I poured up both a cup of tea, and I made myself something to eat. I walked up the stairs, and I heard someone talking in my room. That, wasn't Copper. 

"Nice. And where did you meet?" I heard Coppers voice. "Oh, uhm, we're in the same form" My eyes went wide, and I whispered. "David" 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33