Out; 4:14

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Outfit:

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ|Copper|

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
|Copper|

I was hugging my parents goodbye, so was Charlie. When dad said, "Message us when you get there!" I sighed, and said. "Okay okay!" Mum shook her head, and said "I love you!"

I saw Nicholas, and he waved to me. I smiled at him and walked over to him. I walked into the bus first, Nicholas walking behind me. I pulled him into the lane, and as we walked Tao waved to us. Aled smiled at us. 

I sat in the window seat, and I talked to them. I turned around, and I saw Greene. I groaned, and said. 

"I didn't know that Greene was coming to this trip" Nicholas nodded, and said. yeah.. It'll be fine. He's been ignoring us since what happened at the cinema" We sat down, and I bumped his shoulder with mine. 

"Probably scared you're gonna punch him again" Nicholas nervously laughed, and said. "I don't normally punch people, you know!" I laughed, and shook my head. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and said. 

"I know. GOD, I wish I was there to see it" Nicholas laughed, and shook his head. "Copper!" I chuckled. Mr. Ajayi walked up into the lane, and yelled out. 

"Okay, everyone! Can I have everyone be quiet so I can take the register" Everyone, almost everyone, was still chatting. Mr. Farouk looked at Mr. Ajayi. 

Then yelled, "QUIET!" Everyone went silent, and looked at the two teachers. Mr. Ajayi sighed, then said. 

"O-Okay..  Thank you, Mr. Farouk. Now, if you all could answer when I call out your names, please" I swear, it was so quiet in here, you could hear a cricket hop.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

There were chatting in front of the bus, but Nicholas and I were sharing earphone's, so I couldn't quite hear anything. 

Nicholas was asleep on my shoulder, while my legs were leaned up against the wall of the bus. I was smiling, as I looked out at the water tunnel.  

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

I turned to my sleeping boyfriend, and smirked. "Hey! Wake up! We're here" I smiled at him, and he slowly woke up. "Huh..? OH!" He looked around with a smile. I laughed at him, I was laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach.  

He rolled his eyes, and I whispered. "You're such a puppy!" He glared at me, and I laughed. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33

Last one for the night, I'm tired and my laptop is being wacky. 

T-T