Kiss; 3:7

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Nicholas slide his fingers into mine. We interlocked fingers, and he said. "I thought.. I just really liked you as a friend ... a BEST friend.. because like, I want to hang out with you all the time and I just love everything about you" He looked at our hands, while I looked at him. My face super warm. 

"But I kept wanting to.. I don't know.. hug you and hold your hand" He continued to talk, my face went even warmer. If that was physically possible. "And then yesterday, when you suggested it, I-I really wanted to kiss you"

My eyes sparkled, and I smiled at the boy. "I SHOULDN'T HAVE RAN AWAY! I'M SORRY!" He yelled, and placed his cup down, which pulled my hand with him. "NO NO! I should have just told you I like you instead of just kissing you" I said after he spoke. 

"You like me too!?" Nicholas dramatically turned to me. I looked at him so fucking confused. "YES!? Obviously!" We went silent for a moment, and just stared at each other. 

Then I threw myself into his chest, and we both started laughing again. 

"Why are you like this?" Nicholas asked in between his laugh-attack. I pulled my legs closer to me, once I heard the rain grow harder. 

"I would have said something sooner, but I convinced myself you were straight" I sent the boy a goofy smile, and ran my finger's through my hair. "I don't know WHAT I am now" Nicholas looked panicked. 

I held onto his hand tightly, and he held onto mine. "Well.." I started, and he looked down at me. "You could be bisexual?" I suggested to him. "Like, I'm pan" I sent a smile at him. "Of course you could be something else! There are a bunch of other sexualities' other than gay and straight" 

His eyes sparkled, and he whispered. "Bisexual" I chuckled at him, and rubbed my thumb on his knuckles. 

"ANYWAYS!" I yelled, he turned to me and I added to my yell. "You don't have to work it out, like, immediately" I sent Nicholas a smile. I smirked, and said. 

"Plus, I didn't wake up one day and go--" I did jazz hands. "OH LOOK! Guess I'm pan now!" Nicholas laughed, and I smiled up at him. His mood changed in a matter of seconds. 

"Well, I'm sorry for being so confused" I smirked and said. "Now look whos' saying sorry too much!" He jokingly glared at me. "HEY!" He gently shoved me, and I laughed. We smiled at each other for a moment, till we realized what we were doing and looked away. 

He slowly turned back to me, and asked. "What do I do now?" I shook my head, and said. "You don't have to do anything" He placed his hand on my cheek, and played with my hair a bit. 

"But.. I want to" He whispered, then he got a little closer. I looked at his lips, then back up at his eyes. I closed my eyes, and leaned into a kiss. Placing my hand, also, on his cheek. 

We let go for a second to breath, and he slowly snaked his arms around and placed them on my upper back. I smiled into the kiss, and he wrapped his leg around mine. I slipped my hand up into his hair, and gently played with it. 

We took a breath, and he chuckled. "I'm so bad at this stuff" I giggled, and said. "No, you're not!" I pulled him into another kiss, and the sound of the rain soothed us. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

Fin <33

Sorry, I pretty much just got back home. I JUST finished eating dinner.