Out; 4:29

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

"Okay. Back on the coach, everyone!" Mr. Ajayi called everyone back to the bus. We walked onto the bus, and I saw Tao. I heard Aled whisper something to Nicholas, and they sat down next to each other.

Tao sat in the window seat, and I sat down in the seat next to him. 

"I heard you passed out, are you okay?" Tao asked me. I looked at him, and I answered him. 

"Yeah, yeah, I just hadn't eaten enough, I think" I nodded. "But.. You're feeling better now, right?" He asked me another question, and I nodded once again. "Yeah, I had a croissant and a sandwich a bit after that.. so, yeah. I'm good"

"Good" Tao said, and faced forward again. I looked at him sadly, then down at my feet. We were silent for a moment, till Tao spoke up again. 

"Sorry for reacting so badly yesterday" I muttered, "It's not your faul--" He interrupted me, even though he know I hate being interrupted. "It was my fault though!" 

"I feel horrible about fucking up late year but I shouldn't pass that quilt onto you. I made a really stupid, idiotic mistake and you suffered really badly because of it" My eye softened as I made eye-contact with my best friend.

"I don't think I ever understood how hard it must have been for you to come out to me. So.." He looked at me with a warm smile. "I will be a better friend and less of an idiot. I promise, Copper" I smiled at him, then punched his shoulder. 

"OW!" He yelled, and I pulled him into a hug. "Okay, thanks Tao Xu" We pulled out of our hug, and he started to joke.

"Also, I am genuinely happy for you. Your crush on him was extreme!" My eyes went wide, and then I glared at him. "EXTREME!?" Nicholas popped his head through the seats, and he asked.

"Are you talking about me?" I glared at him, and my face was super red. "I was just saying that Coppers crush on you was super extreme!" I pulled my legs to my chest, and covered my eyes. 

"Shut the fuck up, Tao!!" I yelled into my hand. Nicholas smiled at me and Tao. "It was like.. Twilight level of pining" I groaned. 

"Stop reveling what a loser I am, Tao Xu!!!" I yelled again, but it came out muffled. I looked at Tao, and glared at him. 

"At least I had the guts to actually tell Nicholas I liked him! Unlike you and Elle!" His eyes went wide, and his face went red. "Well.. actually.." My eyes went wide, and I screamed. "WHAT!!!?? DID SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!" 

"Copper!" Nicholas scolded me for being so loud. "Sorry" I whispered, and turned to Tao. "Tell me!" I whisper-yelled.

He placed his hands on his face, and whispered into his hands. "We kissed at the Louvre" My eyes went wide. "WHAT!?" I yelled again. I hugged his face, and said saying in a baby voice. 

"I'm so proud of youuu!!!" Tao groaned, and tried to push me away. "Shut uuuupp, Copper!" I laughed.

"You kissed?" Aled asked. 

"I need the details!" Nicholas smiled.

"Are you two, finally, dating now?" I asked him, leaning super close to his face. 

"Leave me ALone!!" His voice cracked. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

PARIS-- DAY FIVE

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

I sat up, and stretched my arm upwards. I looked at my sleeping boyfriend, and weakly smiled at him. I heard Tao yawn next to me. Nicholas woke up, and I smiled at him.

"That actually is a love-bite, isn't it? Like everyone's been saying?" Tao asked me. Nicholas and I both turned to him with blushing faces.

"Why didn't you just barrow make-up from the girls?" He asked me, but I gagged. "I hate the feeling of make-up on my skin" I shacked my hands side-to-side. Tao rolled his eyes at me. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Half An Hour Later

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Darcy was pulling make-up over the love-bite. 

"My skin's a bit lighter than yours but this will prob's be fine" Darcy said. "You can mix it with some of mine!" Elle suggested. "Yeah, that might work" Darcy smiled at Elle. 

I groaned as Darcy placed the make-up on my neck. 

"How did this even happen? Kind of a bad time to get a love bite" Tara asked me and Nicholas. 

"It's my fault" Nicholas groaned, pinched the bridge of his nose. "No! It was both of our faults!!" I said back, and Darcy butted in. "Kind of TMI, Guys" I glared at the girl.

"Done!" Darcy yelled. "Finally. Can you see it?" I asked them all. "Nope!" Nicholas smiled.

"Well, Copper, I'm glad you could find a boyfriend who is just as idiotic as you" I glared at him, and said in a threatening tone. "Tao" Nicholas laughed, and Tao nervously chuckled before I ran after him.

"HELP!" He screamed, before Nicholas picked me up from behind. I glared at my boyfriend, and yelled. "PUT ME DOWN!" Nicholas smirked, and kissed me. My eyes went wide, and Nicholas simply said. 

"It's nice to kiss you in front of everyone, now" I huffed, and down back down on the floor. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33

The ending was created by me, because I thought it was cute. Sorry if it's not.