Crush; 2:2

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
~3rd Person~

Nick was trying to message Copper, but he couldn't find the right words to say to the boy.. Without possibly triggering a panic or anxiety attack. 

'Hey so what happened seemed pretty serious' Nick looked at the messaged, and deleted it right away. What was he thinking? Almost sending that. That would 100% trigger something. 

'I don't think you should talk to Tim anymore' Nick almost sent that, but also deleted that text. The boy groaned, and ran his fingers through his hair. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~With Copper~

Copper was practicing his violin, and singing skills. He was singing a gentle song, while also playing the song on his violin. He felt his phone go off in his pocket, so he took the headphones off so he could hear again. 

He sat on his bed, and looked at his phone. It was Nick.. Copper looked at the message, and it said. 

'Hey, just wanted to check you're okay. Tim is SUCH a dick' Copper looked at the message with a huge smile. 'Yeah, I'm fine don't worry'

Copper quickly sent back. 

'You sure?' Nick sent back, just as quick. Copper stared at the message. Was he okay?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~With Nick~

Nick was staring at his phone, after he sent the 'You sure?' text, Copper started texting. But he was waiting to message something for five minutes. Copper would go in and out of texting to thinking...

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Copper~

Copper angerly looked at his phone, as he tried to figure out what to say. he was debating in his head, telling the truth or lying to Nick. 

Copper clenched his phone, and he groaned. Throwing his head back and lightly hit his head on the wall. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶  

Fin <33

Poor babies.