Out; 4:8

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
|Copper|

"Lastly, rooms will be shared by groups of four, and no, there will be no mingling between boys and girls" Mr. Farouk said. "Higgs girls must share with Higgs girls and Truham boys with Truham boys" 

The entire crowd groaned, either because of they have friends from the opposite school or their dating someone. 

Mr. Ajayi laughed, and said. "I know, I know. But it's not appropriate for couples to be sharing a room" Nicholas and I looked at each other, while Charlie and Marlo looked at each other, and Darcy and Tara looked at eachother.

 "Now, we need one person from each group to come up to the front to write down your names" Mr. Ajayi said.

"Us four, then?" I looked at Nicholas, Aled, and Tao. I knew Charlie was going to be with his boyfriend, and their friends. Tao stood up, and walked up to write our names. He was talking with Elle.

Aled started to doodle, and Nicholas smiled at me. I knew what he meant, and said. "Hey, Aled" Aled turned to us, "Hm?" He hummed.

"We have something important to tell you" He looked at us confused. I looked up at Nicholas, and smiled. He was smiling down at me. 

"Well, I guess this is a but random. We wanted to let you know that.. erm--" I rubbed my arm. "We're going out. Me and Nicholas. Like, we're dating" I looked at Aled. He looked at us surprised for a moment.  

"I thought so" He said with a bright smile. Nicholas and my eyes went wide, and looked at the boy confused. Aled leaned into his hand, and smiled.

"You haven't been quite as subtle as you think he have" He gently laughed. Nicholas and I both looked at each other. "Elle knows it too. I think we worked it out when we all went bowling for yours and Charlies birthday" I looked down at my lap, and Nicholas smiled at me goofily. 

Me and Nicholas held hands, then suddenly Aled said. "But.. Don't tell Tao" We looked at Aled confused.

"What? Why?" I asked Aled. Aled looked down at his drawing, and said. "He.. He might have been the reason you and your brother were outed last year.." My heart shattered. 

"It was an accident! We were chatting in the corridor.. he was saying how happy he was that you and your brother decided to tell us" I looked down at my lap, and tears pooled in my eyes. 

"But.. someone might have overheard" I quickly wiped my eyes. "He would never EVER tell anyone deliberately, but he's loud and chatting, and can't keep secrets" Memories of the boys picking on me and Charlie bombarded my happy memoires. 

"Don't tell him right now, maybe.. after the Paris trip?" Aled muttered. I was angry and.. I felt betrayed. I looked down at my boyfriends lap, and he placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Copper? Are you okay?" He whispered. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. "We'll--" Nicholas was interrupted, when Tao said. 

"Okay! All done!" He looked at me confused. But he didn't say anything, he placed some papers on the table and said. "Also got us some itineraries" Nicholas weakly smiled at him, as I stared at my lap.

"Thanks!" Nicholas said. I quickly wiped my eyes before the tears fell. Tao sat down and talked to Aled. Nicholas turned to me, and whispered. "Copper" 

I shook my head, and said to Nicholas "It's fine" I sadly smiled at him but by looking into his eyes.. he knew I was lying. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed in reassuringly. I blushed, and smiled at him.

He smiled at me. I got bored.. and just started looking through our texts. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

Fin </3