Out; 4:11

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

WARNING: This update contains biphobia and homophobia. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
|Copper|

I was cuddling Nellie, while talking to Nicholas's brother, when Nicholas walked in. I was petting Nellie's head, when Nicholas said.

"David--" His brother interrupted him, and said. "Oh, There he is" He turned to Nicholas. "Jesus, don't shit yourself. I'm just making friends with Copper" I looked at my boyfriend worried. "Yeah well, we're busy. Fuck off" Nicholas towered over his brother.

"All right, all right. Keep your tits on" David rolled his eyes, and walked away. Nicholas walked to me, and whispered. "Are you okay?" I looked at him, and nodded. "Yeah! Fine" 

Nicholas placed down the plate and cups. David said as he walked out of the room. 

"I just wanted to meet the guy who turned my little brother gay" My eyes went wide, and I glared at the boy's head. The back of it, of course. "Wh--" Nicholas started, and turned to his brother. 

"Mum told me!" David turned to Nicholas. I looked down at Nellie who was sleeping on my legs. Nicholas glared at his brother, and David said. "Should have always known you'd turn out gay!" Nicholas towered over David again.

"I'm bi, actually." He crossed his arms. "And so what?" I sighed gently. " 'I'm Bi, actually' "David mocked Nicholas. My anger started to boil.

"If you're gonna be gay, at least admit you're gay!" He smirked at his brother, and walked out of the room, Nicholas trailing behind him.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you!" Nicholas yelled at his brother. David laughed, and said. "Well, to late now!" I glared at him, and stood up. I followed after them, and Nellie followed after me.

"What, I'm not allowed to be skeptical when you're randomly deciding you're gay?" David said as he walked down the stairs. "No! You're not! God, I KNEW you'd react like this!" Nicholas yelled. 

"Like what?" David rolled his eyes. "Like a homophobic piece of shit!" Nicholas gave David a 'are you serious' look.

"Language boys, what's going on?!" Mrs. Nelson yelled from the kitchen. "Mum!! Why did you tell him about Copper!?" Nicholas yelled to his mother. I stood on the stairs, rubbing my elbow.

"Dear, I didn't! I'd never--" His mother walked into the stair way. "It's up to you if and when you want to tell people, including David, and your dad!" Nicholas and my eyes went wide. I glared at the boy in front of the stairs.

"What?--" Nicholas asked, and David interrupted him. "Fine! I found out on my own!" David shrugged his shoulder. "Not my fault you leave photo's of you kissing lying around in your room" David said, while putting on his coat.

Nicholas's eyes went wide, and he glared angerly at his brother. David said to their mothers. "I mean, come on, Mum! He's saying he's 'Bi'! What a load of absolute bullshit--" Mrs. Nelson yelled at her son.

"DAVID!" David walked up to Nicholas, and bumped his shoulder. "He can't even admit he's gay" Nicholas glared at his brother, and I slowly backed up the stairs. I knew I wasn't mean to be here. 

"I HATE YOU!" Nicholas yelled, "Oh, fuck off" David said. "Boys, that's ENOUGH!" Mrs. Nelson yelled over her sons. "Nicholas..." I whispered, lightly hitting my wrists. He turned to me, and saw I was panicked. 

"Should.. Should I go home..?" I whispered once again. "I.." Nicholas started, and walked up to me. "Maybe that's a good idea. I'm so sorry. I don't want him to start picking on you too" He grabbed my hands, and placed them in my pockets. 

"DAVID YOU HAS NO RIGHT TO SEARCH THROUGH NICK'S STUFF!!" Mrs. Nelson yelled at David. I took in a breath, then David said. "It was just lying there on his bookshelf, it's not my fault!"

Nicholas turned to me, and said. "I'm sorry" I shook my head, I placed my hands on his upper arms and said "Nicholas, it's fine. Will you be okay?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side.

He looked at me worryingly, before pulling me into a quick kiss. I pulled away, and hugged him tightly, before putting my shoes on and walking out the door.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

Fin <33