Kiss; 3:10

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I was texting Nicholas, about us. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
My Boy <33

< You sure it's okay to keep it a secret at school?? 

OF COURSE Seriously I know what it's like to have something spread around school before you're ready -^- >

< Shit sorry-

I promise, I don't mind! >

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I smiled at my phone while sitting in the car. I hugged my phone for a moment, because I continued to text him. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
My Boy <33

I promise, I don't mind! >

< Why are you so great 💕

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I smiled widely at my phone, and Charlie looked at me. I blushed madly, when Charlie asked me. "Texting your boyfriend?" Olly looked at us, and I shook my head. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Nicholas~

I was sitting on my bed, snuggling Nellie and talking with Copper. He sent me a text, that made me laugh.

'The nicer I am to you, the more chances I will get to to hang out with your dog ' I took a picture of Nellie and I, then sent it to him. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~3rd Person~

Copper stared at the photo of the boy and the puppy with a smile and his face was super red. 

'alksjdfhajhdsf

'i just died '
'you can't just send me that without warning! '

Copper sent those three messages to Nick, who was laughing his ass off. 

'Yeah, you know I'm only getting with you so I can see Nellie ' Copper sent to Nick, and he sent back. 

'I KNEW IT! ' Copper chuckled, and smiled. 

"Who are you texting?" Charlie asked again. "NO ONE!" I yelled at Charlie. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Nick placed his phone down, and went on his laptop. He watched a few videos' about 'Bisexual'

"being Bisexual means you're attracted to more then one gender. So not JUST girls, or not JUST guys" The lady on his laptop explained. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[At School]
|Monday|
~Copper~

Nicholas was already sitting in his seat, and doing his papers when I sat down next to him. I smiled at him, and he said. "Hi" My smiled widen. "Hi" We both were blushing. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

When Nicholas and I passed in the halls, he squished my cheeks and I laughed. Tao, and his friend Sai looked at us confused. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Nicholas and I were eating lunch together, when I said. "You have a bug in your hair" I placed my hand in his hair, and I took it out. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Nicholas and I stood outside the school, and he said. "Well.. see you tomorrow" I smiled at him, and said. "Y-yeah! See you tomorrow!"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
|Tuesday|

I was holding my binder's, while talking with Nicholas in the hall. Aled and Tao watched us confused. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~3rd Person~

"It's worse then I thought. He still hasn't given up on Nick Nelson" Tao said to Aled. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33

I changed my mind, this is the last one for the night.