Chapter-1

Jungkook being mafia leader and a rich ceo many girl and boys want to date him..but jungkook had a soft spot for the cat hybrid he found on alley but never showed him...soon he started loving the hybrid and became husband's...with cute twins...

S-save me Mister~~taehyung

Who the hell are you little thing ~~jungkook

Can't you see mister I'm kitty tete~~taehyung

.......
..

"Hoseok we should turn to the right side there wasn't any cops though"
the Mafia leader with his raven hair apart looking hot sleeves folded and blazer on his lap sitting in an expensive lemo asked his assistant to take another root it wasn't like they gonna catch the Mafia leader but thing is that his identity was hidden all the world knows him as jk Mafia JK no one knows his real name not even his colleagues or friends he have very less friends maybe like families to him...

Everyone feared him he is handsome scary man an arrogant bastard who don't interrogate directly conclusion then he don't work only his gun work he was like hot mess no one dares to look in those scary yet doe eyes he have if you did you are screwed...

"Okay boss as you say".
His assistant Hoseok said ..

"Are you suffering from short term memory hyung".
He said in sarcastic way and scoffed..

"SHUTUP you brat I'm your hyung don't be rude"
Hoseok scolded the younger and ofcourse his Boss ...

"Now that's like my hyung ".
He said he wasn't always soft but yeah that bitch is really bipolar too...
He is only soft for his hyung the brothers who helped him when he really needed them ...

"J-jungkook Mr. Park Bogum want to meet you these Saturday."
Hoseok said with hesitations he knows how much the Mafia boss hate him and his name ..he can't even stand his shadow on him bogum disgust him...

"Jungkook don't you think you should get married now like you're almost 28 hell you're like old hag".

Hoseok said and jungkook did nothing but glare at the male he hate the word marriage he hate relationships they aren't meant for Devil like him...

Who would like to marry the man like him?
A murderer?
A gangster?
A criminal?

" Didn't I told you to not to talk about this marriage stuffs and all? didn't I told you I hate relationships ? We aren't meant to be in relationship hyung and I won't fall for any!!"

He sternly said when Hoseok press the break in utterly shock...

"Hyung are you alright ? What happened??"

Jungkook asked with worry on his face...

"J-jungkook I-I think I h-hit s-someone".

Hoseok said he started shivering it's not like he is bottom he is strong , and have muscles to but being a switch being the dom and sub mixed makes him more vulnerable more like flinched over anything..

"W-what??".

Jungkook said  hurriedly got out of the car to see a small boy down there whimpering holding his legs tears running through his cheeks the boy look at the Mafia boss so does he...

The boy was really beautiful with cute blue eyes with botton nose perfect lips ohh he also had mole but jungkook didn't noticed due to lack of light...
The boy was panting heavily shaking due to cold..
The pretty boy was scared. He was scared what if they are those meanie people's who tried to touch him there..

The pretty boy was really beautiful with silver hairs the boy was short like upto jungkook's chest Hoseok found the boy adorable baby too he coo at the male who look at him started crying Hoseok panick looking at the cute baby boy crying ...

"Shuhh stop crying "

Jungkook said being annoyed and irritated of the boy who kept on crying and hicupping and whimpering due to pain..

"M-mister stranger h-help me".

The pretty boy said wouldn't be lying if jungkook's heart didn't skipped the beat hearing the angelic voice the boy..but jungkook being tough he didn't care of any ...

"Who the hell are you little thing?"

Jungkook said and got on his knees gripping the boys chin harshly..

"J-jungk-"
Hoseok tried to stop him but jungkook shuhh him showing his hand indicating to stop talking and Hoseok didn't dare to say anything..

The pretty boys lips started wobbling he look in jungkook's eyes and wouldn't be lying if jungkook didn't got lost in those blue eyes....
The pretty boy bit the mafia's hand hardly he retard his hand from his chin...

"Aren't you fiesty little boy hmm".
He said ..

"Can't you see Mi-ister I'm ki-tty tete".
The pretty male hicupp rubbing his eyes with that dirty sweater paws and jungkook was in uttered shock after hearing..

"W-what do you mean ?"

"I-I'm cat hybrid Mr.Stranger P-please s-save me from those m-meanie t-they will again lock tete and won't let him out again "

The boy said still crying when three males approach them..

"Ohh there you are!!"

One of the male said and was about to pull him up but jungkook twisted the man's hand ...

"W-who the fuck are you leave  my hands let me get that kitten he is mine".

The man said but jungkook didn't let the man said any further and punch the hell out of him untile he pass out and the other men just got scared and ran off...
He then look at the kitten hybrid again those eyes tell some different stories to him...

He looks so soft and wavy so small and adorable when he cry...

The boy's face was covered with dirt ..clothes all torn look so small and skinny many burshie on his skin jungkook looked at him and look away turning his hill..

"P-please d-daddy d-don't leave me".

The boy said and jungkook stop in his track when he heard those words his  heart started beating faster like drum...he turned around to see no one but heard a not so loud meows when he looks down the white little kitty rubbing his face on his pant slightly limping and meowing due to pain making grabby hand to to get picked by his master...

"H-hyung w-what should I do w-with this little thing?"

Jungkook ask hesitantly he knows he isn't good with pets and all he don't like cute things...but seeing that pretty kitty his heart can't leave him alone in this scary alley even though he is scary , and ruthless mafia but he had heart too he wasn't that heartless as people's calls him...

"I thing you have to take him with you ..I can't take him with me please understand".

Hoseok said and jungkook hesitated and pick the pretty kitty in his hands ...rubbing his ears and the kitty purred and lean to his touch jungkook feels so warm to the kitty male that he just purred and slept in his hold...

So here's the first Chapter
Hope you like it...