Chapter-72

"I-its okay ".

"You don't have to worry I'll protect you with my life . I won't let him touch a single strand of your hair. I'll burn the whole hell for you mark my words no one can take you away from me because you're mine only mine ".

And that's all they are all settled....

They were cuddling inside the cover as jungkook didn't wanted the boy to disappear for a second too.

"Koo~ don't ignore me from now on you know I only have you."

Kitty said snuggled more and more in jungkook's chest.

They says ignorance from other made you realise the love for them and realise how hard you have fallen for them.

"Because you're my only love ".

Kitty said kissing the olders chest.

"And you're my silent confession".

Jungkook kiss the boy gently.

"I'm sorry baby for everything".

Jungkook says breaking the kiss.

" You don't need to apologise to me , because I won't look at you any differently after knowing the truth . We are who we are i.e husband's words won't change the fact that I'm truely ,madly in love with you koo please hold me tight and don't let me go".

Kitty says and burries his head in the olders neck .

"I missed you so much are you alright now ? Do you need anything ? Is something hurting you baby should I give a massage to you ?"

Jungkook asked the baby love whose cheeks where flustered already knowing that he is going to be mother soon.

"I'm fine , nothing is hurting and yes I would love it if you give me a massage daddy".

Kitty giggles, older glare at the boy who was giggling and him.

"What??"
Kitty asked.

"You didn't told me that you missed me".

Jungkook said in aigoo .

"That doesn't suits you Mr. Jeon and no I didn't missed you".

Kitty says .

"Oh really".

Jungkook sat on bed confusing the boy before smirking he started tickling the boy continuously.

Ah no haha koo sorry I missed you don't tickle or I'll pee on you hehe hey stop".

Kitty says in between his laughter.

"You always pee on me whenever we do things you know what I mean".

Kitty's cheek flushed he blushed and hide his face in his hands.

"T-that because y-you always over stimulates me "

Kitty says.

"And I love that too"

Jungkook says and pulled boy again on his chest.

"I still can't beleive we are going to be parents soon".

"Yes "

"You used be my mommy but now I guess I have to share my mommy with our baby too"

Jungkook said teasing the already fluttered boy.

"Stop itt!!!!!! God koo you're so pervert".

Kitty's said hitting his arms.

"But you love this pervert right".
Jungkook wink at his husband sending butterflies in the younger's stomach.

" Yes I love you "

"I love you too ".

And kitty falls asleep on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook slowly closes the door of their room and walked out in the living room . He sat on his chairs and asked his guards to come.

"Yes King Jeon you asked us to meet you".

They says .

"Boys I have a really interesting work for you are you ready for the mission".

Jungkook asked before lighting the cigarette and taking the smoke out of it.

"We are always ready Mr. Jeon".

"My boys I want bogum right on my knees alive he dares to threatened your king how could he . He dares to abuse your queen don't you think he need to be punished ".

Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Anything for our king and queen ".

And the guards left from their.

Jungkook smirks because no one can save bogum from his wrath.

"I'll bring hell to you Bogum.."

And he laughed taking gulps on his expensive wines.

Jungkook was working on some project when kitty walked towards him with sleepy eyes his oversized shirt falling down from his shoulder. The boy was looking cute and adorable baby .the sight was just to adorable to admire.

"You are up babyboy".

The boy nodded. Before replacing the laptop with himself on jungkook's lap.

"What happened baby ?"

"I missed you gimme kiss".

Kitty pouted his lips and asked innocently for kiss .

"Aww my baby boo come let me give you kiss then".

And jungkook kiss his lips and forehead.

"I'm hungry please cook something for me "
Kitty asked making his big kitty eyes . And jungkook can't resist those damm so beautiful cute eyes.

"What my babie want to eat?"

"Anything spicy and I want strawberries too please ".

Kitty said and jungkook chuckled it was already midnight so ofcourse there's no maids available right now so jungkook had to cook by himself well it's not like he is complaining he loves to cook for his husband.

"How about kimchi fried rice and some eggs will it do".

"Yess please".

Kitty excitedly say he cling on to jungkook and smiles.

"Carry your Queen down Mister King"

"Anything For my beloved Queen ".

Jungkook carries the boy down to the kitchen settling him on the counter and started chopping vegetables .

"You know Kookie you look hot when you cook for me".

Kitty say almost drooling over the older who was flexing his muscles intensionally.

"Am I ".

"Yes you are but only mine "
Kitty said peck the man's lips.

"Ofcourse darling all yours."

......

I can't believe I updated three chapters 😸 I'm still in middle of my lectures so bye~~

Rest of the chapter will be updated by tomorrow or in evening...

Love you all~~