Chapter-14

Jungkook did as he asked who he was to deny the kitty he almost brought many chocolates plus many wafers and after long time he was so happy..

"Are you happy Princess"

"Very happy daddy"....

And after such tiring day both headed to there car ..the kitty kept wining and telling his daddy that he so tired and can't walk ...so mafia had to carry his baby in his arms upto there car...

"Daddy not like this please "

Kitty mewled against his chest as jungkook carried him in his arms...

"What baby?"

Confused Mafia boss asked the cute kitty ..

"Carry me in the position from where I can see you f-face please d-daddy"..

The kitty said and jungkook chuckles at his childish kitty he carried the boy as the Mafia boss lifted him up and kitty wrapped his legs around his waist and hands around the neck of jungkook...

"Daddy you h-have m-mole u-under y-your lower l-lips  c-can I k-kiss them"

Who is jungkook to deny his Kitty's sweet innocent request and nodded unconsciously with a smile....and kitty pressed his lips on the mole giving long smooch on it making a sound and mafia boss giggled after so long and he felt contented he felt so full ...now there's someone who can make him happy....

The kitty is just short upto his chest..way to thin and skinny for jungkook to carry him everywhere everyday...he look just so cute and innocent....the way he behave like toddler and make jungkook's heart fluttered!

And for kitty the feeling is quite new but nevertheless he is enjoying the way his owner treating him just like he wanted...he always wanted to meet his prince charming he heard in those fairy tales...and now he smile looking at his daddy's face and lastly pecking his lips and hidding his face in his neck....

Soon jungkook drop the kitty on his feet who whined and started throwing his hands in air due to lose of warmth...with a pout on his lips...

"Aren't you cute hmm"

Jungkook said bending down upto his tiny height ...

"Short "

Patting his head jungkook kiss his forehead and opens the door of car for the kitty and Kitty's sat inside the car with a pout... jungkook to say on his driveing seat and started the engine...

"Daddy y-you meanie I'm not short~~"

The kitty said and mafia boss laugh looking his adorable kitty soon kitty look outside of the window ...enjoying the way...

Jungkook admired the kitty from the start he put his hand on the boy's thighs and strok it..kitty got a little startled...

"D-daddy "

"Hmm yes baby "

Jungkook said still focusing on the road not facing him and the kitty pout again..

"I'm not short right"

The kitty asked once again..

"Yes you're short"..

"DADDYYYY~~~~!!"

the kitty whine again hidding his face and soon jungkook's car stopped infront of his mansion he got out from the car and moved to the other side to open the door for kitty he opens the door and kitty still hidding his face in his palm..

"Kitty we are home c'mon let's go don't you want to try those clothes hmm"..

Removing Kitty's hands from his face and was met with those blue teary eyes which made the Mafia boss week to get on his knees..

"Baby what happened why are you crying here come out"..

Jungkook guided the kitty out of the car and soon jungkook wipping his tears and caressing his silver locks..

"Daddy I'm short you're too tall for me"..
The kitty said in between his crys ... jungkook panicked as the crys was getting louder...

"Hey hey...shuhh...my baby you aren't short I'm just kidding you"

Jungkook said as he step closer to the kitty and pull him towards his chest...

"Your height is perfect upto my chest were you can rest your head when you feel low..."

Kitty broke the hug and look in those dark eyes... and sniffles ...

He smiled and standing on his feets pulling the Mafia boss down upto his height and pecking his soft hairs..and running inside of the mansion.....

As kitty entered the mansion he saw so many bags in the living room he stop by the way started looking those bag and was shocked to see the same clothes he had seen in the mall...

"Didn't you like it baby?"

Jungkook said as he caught the kitty off-guard!

"D-daddy I wanted t-this buh-but that meanie l-lady d-didn't let me see t-them"..
Kitty said while carressing the soft fabric with an his delicate hands...he was happy finally he got what he wanted for so long..

"You didn't told me before you like girly clothes".
Jungkook said and kitty stopped his action he kept the bag at his place .. look down jungkook senses something fishy he went towards the kitty as kneel down infront of him..

"Yes I do w-will you h-hate m-me if I w-wear s-skirt l-like girls d-daddy"

The kitty said looking at jungkook with so many emotion in his eyes clutching his hands on his chest ...mafia boss sighs and kiss the boys eyes...

"If I hated you I shouldn't be here on my knees infront of you..I shouldn't had bought the whole shop for you..trust me baby I don't hate you"...

Jungkook said stroking the boys cheeks who nodded...looking down with a big pout on his adorable lips .. jungkook bend down kiss his big pout and the kitty giggle as jungkook bambared his face with so many kisses....

But there beautiful moment was ruin when the bell rang..who it might be... jungkook was about go and check it was but kitty ran infront of him giggling...the kitty open the door and......

.............
....

There height difference