Chapter-31

"Plwease daddy it looks painful daddy you're in pain and I can't see you in such pain please let me take care of you"

Kitty said jungkook closed his eyes..for sometime..and then soon his opens his dark eyes  and look in those beautiful blue eyes which are looking at him with so much love and worries...

"O-okay!!"

As jungkook permit him..kitty got excited to help his daddy ..as he unzip jungkook's pants and then hook his fingers onto the pant and slide it down from his legs..

Kitty can see a huge bump from jungkook's boxer..
As he slide down the boxers down ....as biggie Jeon sprung out standing proudly infront of kitty resting the huge bump on the mafia's stomach...

"D-daddy y-your biggie Jeon is t-to b-big".

Kitty said as his eyes were wide and gulping slump of saliva ...were jungkook was chukling at his cute kitty who was trying make him feel better but is so innocent and naive for such work...

"You like what you see baby hmm!"

Jungkook asked as he spread his legs more throwing back his head when the kitty touch his bulge..

"Mmmh~~"

Jungkook moans at the soft contact on his memeber as kitty bend to take the whole thing in his mouth ..

"St..op baby you can't use your mouth  use your soft delicate hands for me I know you aren't ready for this and I won't force you"..

Kitty was overwhelming he nodded but never did handjob he wasn't familiar with this he was lost kept staring at the painful bulge ..

"D-daddy h-how to do it w-with hands"..

And for the first time jungkook felt like he is going to die ...

"Leave it babe I'll do it myself don't force yourself ".

Jungkook said as he was about to stand when kitty stoped him..

"Please teach me how to do it so that I can help you with your problem plwease".

Kitty pleaded his daddy ..he wanted to help his daddy and was already and giving his all consent but he can't do because jungkook know how weak fragile his baby is right now ..he can't force him..

"Okay then let me teach everything one by one ".

Jungkook said as kitty tilted his head in confusion ..the Mafia boss just chuckle patting his head and smooching his cheeks...

"As you are my cute little pretty beautiful boyfriend you need to know everything to satisfy me ..and I'll do the same to you but for that I need your permission I need your consent I can't do this by my own I don't want to force you in this relationship".

Mafia boss explained the kitty nodded he was still on the floor looking ohh so sexy whenever kitty looks in mafia's eyes from down ...

"Just do as I say first placed your fingers on it ".

Kitty hesitantly put his hand on jungkook's aching member ...the Mafia boss grunted as he again felt the smooth contact of the younger's delicate hands..

"Caress it baby up and down making circles slowly slowly".

Kitty started stroke the member and started caressing the flesh of jungkook's hard member going up and down then circling it...

"Mmhh~fuck keep doing that do it f-fast baby".

As jungkook told the kitty to do it faster kitty started moving his hands fastly as he can feel pleasured he kept on moaning Kitty's name ...

"Mmh~ y-your h-hands are heaven baby fast please ah~"

Kitty started doing it faster ...

Soon jungkook reach to his highs and was on his climax he couldn't hold it anymore and cum on Kitty's face ...

"D-daddy".

Kitty said as he pull his hands back looks down fiddling it..

"I-its okay kitty babe you did a great job you made daddy feel so good ".

Jungkook said as he patted the kitty's head and hooking his fingers in the Kitty's chin he lifted his face up covered with his cum ...the Mafia boss wiped the boy's face with tissue ...cleaning himself too..

"Hey love get up come to daddy ".

Jungkook said but kitty didn't move he stayed there and mafia boss looked at him in confusion he bend down a little to see his baby had cum untouched..

"Did you came untouched baby hmm! Are you horny my babe~~"

Jungkook said as Kitty's cheeks started burning red ..he hide his face with his sweater paws and a sob escaped from his lips...

"Hey b-baby I was j-just teasing you d-don't cry ".

Jungkook said as he kissed the crying boys forehead..

"I-is it bad t-to pee w-when we do it d-daddy ".

Kitty said wipping his face and looking in those dark eyes . jungkook chuckles at the kitty's cuteness...

"It isn't pee baby it's cum ...when you're horny and get pleasured it releases and tooks all the tension away.."

Jungkook said as he made the kitty stand on his feets and again pecking his cheeks...his nighty is wet down there .. jungkook touched the spot and kitty blushed furiously ...

"D-daddy d-don't t-touch there I feel shy".

Kitty said as he hide himself in jungkook's chest ...rubbing his denty ears on jungkook's chest and hugging him tightly..

"It's okay baby you're beautiful ...so beautiful only for me okay..only mine...you can get shy only for me...."

Jungkook said caressing the kitty's back  they stayed there for 2 minutes when jungkook carried him to the bathroom in bridal style ...

Jungkook strip himself fully and made the kitty strip to..kitty did what he was told hidding his medium size bobbies and his little pink kitten with his arms ...he walked toward jungkook who was already inside the water ..he stood inside the bath tub and sat there leaning his back on jungkook's chest...

"You feel better baby ".

And kitty nodded as jungkook wrap his strong arms around his tiny waist and pecking Kitty's neck...

"I love you kitty babe~ I love you like crazy ".

Jungkook said with smile and kitty to turn around looking at his daddy..

Kitty pressed his beautiful lips on jungkook's lips ...

"I love to daddy l-like you do to me ".