Chapter-9

It's being 4 long hours he is searching for the kitty ...he is no were to find he was scared for the first time for someone... someone. More precious to him...the day kitty came in his life his life became so enjoyable and colourful....

The kitty was just so mesmerizing that he sometimes drawn in his beautiful soul ....he enjoyed his company he enjoyed his warmth ...he enjoyed his soft fur on his legs whenever the whiny kitty need something...being together for a week and Mafia boss already started liking his company....

"Please be safe baby"...

He again started look for him he was driving with such a speed that road isn't be seeing due to heavy rain...that night whole mansion is in search of the kitty..

Jimin was so worried for the kitty Hoseok also helping jungkook to find him...it so scary to lose someone again ......and regrets shoots his body in every corner the guilt for leaving  the fragile being alone ...he can't imagine something bad happening to the kitty ....he can't he just can't...

He stops his car near the park he stops and sat on bench ..hiding face in his palm and after so many years he cried for the first time for the kitten...

How he managed to melt the ruthless mafia's heart so easily how???

And that night the kitty manage to break the mafia's facade of being ruthless...behind that ruthless face there a soft person who want someone in his life to accompanied him ... someone who stayed besides him...

"D-daddy"

He immediately looks up when he heard broken voice it's it's his kitty's voice he looks up and found himself starring in those blue eyes with so much pain ...with so much worries....

"K-kitty my kitty"...

Jungkook got up from the bench and was about to engulf the kitty in his embrace but stops in his track when kitty took his step back....

"I'm sorry k-kitty d-don't do this with daddy come to me ....I promise I won't yell at you ... please just don't back away from me l-let me hold you baby"...

Jungkook said he was all wet due to rain his clothes drenched the kitty was shivering in the rain wearing the same hoddie jungkook gave him in the morning ...with no pants ... jungkook can see his knees bursied many scratches on his head...those swollen beautiful eyes....

"I'll p-pay y-you b-back Mr Jeon g-give me s-some t-time"...

He said and turned to leave when jungkook was fast enough to pull the boy back whose back is now facing Mafia boss chest he hugged the kitty by his waist ...letting go his all emotions...the kitty was silent he didn't said anything he attempted to free himself from the grip but the grip got tight on his waist...

"Mr. J-Jeon"

"Please don't be like this to me kitty... Don't behave like stranger to me..you don't need to pay me I don't want any money I just need you please don't run away from me I was just angry I'm sorry for bursting out on you I'm sorry for everything d-don't leave d-daddy kitty ... d-daddy is all alone ...d-daddy have no one with him ....if you leave daddy he will be alone again I want you back my precious angel d-don't leave me"....

Jungkook cried on his shoulder for the first time ...kitty turned to face the Mafia who was looking so helpless right now...

"D-daddy don't cry P-please kitty tete no likey"....

Kitty said wipping jungkook tears and this time mafia let the kitty do what he want he was just standing there and watching kitty running his tender fingers throughout his face...

"T-then come b-back l-lets go back t-to our h-home"...

Jungkook said holding him close burring his face in his neck inhaling his intoxicating scent ...

"I c-can't I never h-had h-home d-daddy we a-arent meant to be l-loved N-no one w-want a w-weak h-hybrid like m-me w-who knows nothing but to mess with you...to behave stubborn with you... I'm s-sorry I r-realised I can't s-stay with you...and you can't be my daddy too....

And this words are enough to break the Mafia boss...

"Please don't go you're mine the day I took you in..the day my eyes met  yours....the day you said me Daddy I'm your daddy and you're my kitty only mine please d-don't leave d-, daddy alone I'll be all broken again because I don't have anyone I have no one else and for the first time in my life it felt so good to have someone with you you made me complete you made m-me so happy ...you made me  contented...you made me feel colourful ..."

Now Taehyung kept crying and whimpering rain was still going and this time tip toed and kiss his daddy's cheeks...

"I'm s-sorry daddy kitty tete won't leave d-daddy alone "...

And kitty said holding his both ears looking down with pout made jungkook felt so warm in his heart and for the first time he found something cute....

"D-daddy kitty is hurt"...
Kitty said still looking down ..

"Where baby are you hurt anywhere tell me you're scaring daddy "...

Jungkook said cupping his face and kitty closed his eyes when jungkook lifted his face up to see those burshies on his beautiful tan skin ....his skin red due to cold...

"I-. my a-ankle h-hurts d-daddy I c-can't s-stand a-anymore"..

He managed to say when jungkook didn't said anything and pick the kitty up in his arms so close to his chest ...!!!

"Shuhh let's go to our 'sweet home' and treat your leg pretty kitty baby"...

The boy blushed and hide his face in his chest kook managed to take him towards his car and made him seat on the passenger seat he wrap the boy in the jacket and made sure to tie seat belt he turned on the heater and smiles... for the first time it feel so good to be cared he like it!!!...

But let me tell you...

HE DON'T LOVE HIM HE JUST CAN'T LOVE HIM.....HE DON'T LIKE HIM.....

.........

.....
..