Chapter-66

Waking the sleepy kitten was so difficult for jungkook early in the morning.

Jungkook walk in his sleepy state eyes half open still struggling to open them fully . He hurriedly goes the other side of the small furry ball and kiss his chubby cheeks and his fur and walked towards the bathroom to do his daily routine yet shower.

He was in middle of his shower when the bathroom door open and closed behind and tiny hands were wrapped around his waist he didn't flinched he knows who it maybe ..

His baby like to give him heart attack though we'll the cute one an angel with bow and arrow aish my poor heartu..

"You up baby".

And the boy nodded his head still back hugging jungkook who smiled ear to ear.

"Wanna take shower with me love "
Jungkook asked.

"Can you wash my hairs and ears d- daddy?"

Jungkook smiled as he turned to face the boy who was looking at him with his sleepy cute eyes hairs wet due to shower water.

"Ofcourse c'mon stand infront of me and let me wash your hairs then".

Jungkook took some strawberry shampoo available in their hotel bathroom in his palm as he applied it on the pretty boys hairs gently massaging his scalp and ears properly yet gently .

Boy purred feeling good as he let his husband wash him up properly.

"You still like it when I wash your hairs huh!".

Jungkook asked.

"Ofcourse I do after all it's my fav treat".

Kitty says shyly smiling at the older who wash him thoroughly .

"You're such a baby , but mine baby"
Jungkook kissed the top his head .

"Yeah your baby".

Kitty said hugging the male in the shower at let his husband wash his back .

"Are you trying to tempt me baby huh by showing your ziggly ass huh."

Jungkook said as he slapped and gropped the globes tightly he liked it .

"I'm s-sorry I d-didn't mean to".

"Oh baby relax I'm just jocking I love you".

"I love you too d-daddy".

Kitty said as he kissed jungkook on his lips .

Soon they finished their shower and walked towards the closest to dressup for today as they going to roam around the city since it's there last day here in Paris . Soon they are going back to their country and to be honest kitty loved the asthetics city of love Paris so much.

"Do you think it's good time to go out d-daddy the weather doesn't seems good . I think it's going to be rain".

Kitty said putting a his long coat and fixing his hairs.

"Let it rain and I think let's walk . We aren't taking cars by the way I don't want to".

Jungkook says shrugging his shoulders like he don't care.

"Okay you know I like rains so I'm up".

Kitty said jumping around jungkook excitedly.

"That's the thing love that's why I decided to walk and not to take car for today let's go and enjoy our day".

Jungkook said and walk out of the hotel room with kitty hands intertwined like their souls life depending on each other .

He is madly and crazily in love with the younger boy.

Have you ever felt a love

The one you've been dreaming of Takes you higher than you've ever been

Like electricity touching your skin.

And they roam around the city .

"I think it's going to rain ".
Kitty says giggling.

And rain drop started to falls on them slowly wetting theirs clothes and jungkook hurriedly opens the umbrella pulling the jumpy baby in umbrella wrapping his arms around his waist carefully.

They saw many couples dancing in the rain some of them enjoying every bit of happiness they are receiving from the rain . They both smiled shyly looking at them remembering how they danced ones in this rain.

"D-daddy I wanna dance too".

Jungkook pulls the boy closer to his chest and let the umbrella fall off from his hands .
And the rain drop started falling their faces . Kitty closes his eyes as jungkook kissed his pink lips they kept kissing in this storm.

Kitty got on his Tippy toes raising his face and kissing his husband desperately yet lovingly.clasping his hands around olders neck and pulling him down upto his height.

Jungkook pulled him more closer and closer by his hips not leaving their moment.

Tae broke the kiss as he was out of breath and jungkook who was ready to pull the boy again into the kiss . Kitty ran from his hold jungkook to smiles and ran towards his pretty husband who is giggling adorablely like a baby.

Kitty took jungkook's hand intertwining it and starts dancing in the empty streets of Paris..

Just travelling the romantic city and Running with his husband here and there...they stops and now kitty looks in those big black doe eyes.
And feeling of love and peace flow through it..

"Everytime I stared in your eyes it feels like home".
Jungkook said.

Loving each other feel so right, so here they are feeling so carefree in the street of Paris..

"As long as you're mine I'll keep running with you."

As they hug each other and look at the Eiffel tower looking beautiful in night time.

"I love you"

Jungkook whispered in his ears.

"I love you too"

Kitty replied.