Chapter-68

It's been days they came back from Paris . To be honest jungkook got to busy with his office and stuffs . Kitty started taking private classes of painting . Jungkook had made sure to appoint the best professor from the Paris . He was handsome, smart , taller yet hot his name is Vincenzo.

(P/c- you got me right lovelies It's Vincenzo of our kdrama)

"Mr. Jeon do please don't mix to much water ".

Vincenzo got irritated as the boy kept messing up whenever he tried to do something good.

"I'm trying Mr. Cashew nuts it isn't helping".

Kitty pouted.

"Geez it's not cashew nuts it's Casanova ".

Vincenzo said as they again focused on some other part of the painting . Sure thing kitty improved his painting works .

Like this a month already passed as they both got busy in there day to day life. Jungkook could come home late due to lods of work and whenever he do come home late kitty falls asleep waiting for him in living room .

That night jungkook was late he glanced at his wrist watch and sigh sadly it's already past 1 am.

He slowly opened the door and walked through the hall and tiredness all flew away when he saw his baby husband dozing off on dinning table chair.

Aw he look so cute that jungkook wanted to squish his cheeks.

Kitty was trying hard to not sleep but he was already so tired of all classes and stuffs that he had no energy to stay wake.

Jungkook lean down and kissed the rosy flushed cheeks. And kitty woke up.

"Ohh you came koo I made spicy rice cake and udon noodles go and freshen up I'll heat our food".

Kitty said and was about stand when jungkook pulled the boy on his lap.

"K-oo".

"Shuhh"

Jungkook Shuh him as he burries his face in Kitty's  shoulder. Inhaling his sweet scent and pecking his neck .

"I'm so tired baby I need to recharge myself please stay like this for 10 minutes".

Kitty nodded as he stroked jungkook's black hairs. With his slender dainty fingers.

"It feels good , keep playing with my hair baby it's heavenly satisfying".

Jungkook nuzzling his head more and more kitty giggles how his husband being a baby just right now .

"Okay your 10 minutes are over now go I'm hungry too".

Kitty got up and push the man away .

"Opps sorry baby I'll be back few minutes".

Jungkook ran towards their shared bedroom to take a nice warm shower to relax his body stress.

Kitty smiled at his husband silliness he heated the food and was waiting for his husband to come downstairs .

Soon jungkook came downstairs wearing his comfy clothes .

"Hmm baby food smells so delicious , I wanna taste them I'm hungry".

Jungkook said .

And kitty smiled and serves their food and they started eating their own meal.

"So how's your class going on with Mr. Casanova?"
Jungkook asked ..

"It's good it's been already two month and I had improved a lot it was difficult at the first but you know I'm really a fast learner even though I messed up sometimes".

Kitty said eating his food with a smile.

Kook nodded his head..

"Good I'm proud of you love I want to see your work in those art galleries because your hard work deserves more praises and appreciation".

Jungkook said smiling.

"Thank you so much koo , how about you ?".

"Ohh I'll be off for another buisness meeting tomorrow for maybe weeks or two will you be fine by yourself".

Kitty tensed up on his place.

"What 2 weeks i-its too long".
He looks down playing with his food . He was sad how he is going to stay away from jungkook for two week .

"I know baby but it's important really important to our company".

Jungkook explained..

"Oh okay".

Kitty sips some water his throat getting dry due to loss of words he chooses to stay silent. Nevertheless jungkook being a caring husband sensed his sadness through his eyes.

"Don't be like this love I can't hold myself baby I can't see you being sad i would rather stay at home and cuddle you".

Jungkook said ..

"What no no you c-can go no need to cancel I w-will manage to stay I promise ."

Kitty said making an eye contact with older which was to hard for him to do . Trying hard to stop his tears.

"Oh baby I really don't want to go leaving you alone back home but can't take you there with me to there's so many baddie people's in our work baby I don't want my precious to get hurt I have only u".

Jungkook pulls younger on his lap caressing his cheeks and his lips.

"I'll miss u d-daddy I'll miss u so much".

And kitty hide himself in jungkook's chest and sobs this days in was really upset because he wasn't getting enough attention from jungkook he wasn't complaining he knows much hard working his husband is .

"I'll miss uh to baby now c'mon feed me already your hubby is hungry".

Younger nodded as he started feeding his husband and jungkook did the same .

"Baby when is your due date ?"

Jungkook asked..

" It's after two days ".

Younger replies.

"Will you be fine by yourself ?"

"I'll be fine koo just try to come back early remember your baby kitty will always wait for you here at our home."

Kitty said as he kissed the older pulling him closer and closer.

"Fuck you're so beautiful baby ".

"I know"

Kitty said as he rolled his eyes.

"I told you not to do it".

"What!"

"Baby will you take the dirty dishes to the sink".

Jungkook asked with a smirk ...

Kitty took the dishes to the sink and started washing but Yelp when he felt a hand slidding inside his night dress he flinched a little.

"W-what?"

"C'mon do your work baby and I'll do my work".

And that day jungkook really made love with kitty in the kitchen like horny bunny in heat....

.......