Chapter-61

Sun had already risen the rays were hitting the couples window  enlightening there room and kissing there skin.

Kitty's face shining under the sun light the tan sun kissed skin was glowing under it and jungkook found himself admiring the beauty who is still asleep.

The older really don't have the heart to wake his love of life from the his beauty sleep especially when he is looking so damm adorable like baby . His soft features for which jungkook could die for.

Kitty snuggled more in his neck but flinched out when he felt something weting his shorts his eyes widen without saying he pushed jungkook down from the bed and wrapping the sheet around himself and running towards the bathroom leaving the older dumbfounded ..

"Poor thing he had to suffer alot himself".

Jungkook said as he fixed the bed and waited the other to come out . He was nervous his heart hammering in his chest it's been hour and boy isn't back from bathroom.

And soon the door open reavling a very shy kitty in jungkook's long oversized black t-shirt and shorts underneath and how jungkook love to see kitty in his own clothes .

"Are you alright baby do you need my help?"

he walk towards the older and hugs him .

"I'm fine because you're here".

"Is that so".
Jungkook said as he bend down to kiss those strawberry lips.

The younger grinned showing his boxy smile which jungkook loves more.

"Is my shy baby hungry?"

Jungkook asked as kitty's stomach grumble..

"Yes".

"What my prince want for the breakfast?"

Jungkook asked.

"Your Love". Kitty smiles

" Aww baby you have all my love but your tummy need something else unless you want my babies in them."

Those words ahh the hue of red tinted on his bread cheeks made him a live demo of colouring Tomato.

He hide himself in jungkook's chest .

"P- pancakes w-will do".

He said.

"Pancakes is it right away my doll".

Unknowingly shy smile form on his lips as jungkook kept on praising him . Keeps on using those pretty nicknames which always been giving him those butterflies in his tummy.

Jungkook picked the boy in bridle style and walked down stairs in kitchen.

The Mafia boss made sure to make his love sit comfortably on the counter before mixing the strawberry pancakes batter properly.

Tae just watch his man working in a kitchen making breakfast for him . And him drooling over the scene of the muscle flexus.

"Stop drooling baby!"

Jungkook said.

"N-no I'm not"

Jungkook flipped the last pancakes and and before turning the stove off and moving closer to the younger.

"You sure baby".

He asked.

Ohh the boy is blushy mess since the start of the day and to be honest he loves it!...

Kissing the younger's cheeks he got back to make strawberry juice . Cutting some strawberries and stuffing some in his baby's mouth .

Soon the breakfast is ready.