Chapter-5

And he took last step and slips from the roof....

"KITTYYYYYY"

For second jungkook heart beat stops when he saw kitty stumbled on his feets and was about to fall but jungkook was fast to hold him by his waist and pull him close to his heart...

Kitty can hear the rapid racing of heart..he stay there in the same position he didn't hug jungkook back ...the mafia's boss was scared for first time in his life...he burried his head in the small Kitty's neck and peck there...

"D-don't ever do t-that again"..

Jungkook warn the kitty who nodded whose head was still on jungkook's shoulder....

"C-cold d-daddy"..

Kitty shivers due to cold and he was all naked... jungkook took out his black jacket and wrapped it around his peptide body and pick the male in bridal style kitty got startled for a bit ...

"I'm sorry my kitty I won't send you back to your master now you're mine ... you're Jeon jungkook's hybrid!!"

Jungkook said kitty was all giddy giddy he wanted this ...but was sad he made his daddy worried...

"I'm sorry daddy tete will never do that again."

"Ne-ver P-please you almost gave daddy a heartattack"..

Jungkook said peck his forehead ...

They headed downstairs to the room jungkook put the male on the bed and took his large shirt for him since he don't have any clothes which will fit the hybrid...he noticed that the kitty is carrier a femboy...he saw when tete shifted back to his human form he cheeks started burning red by the thought of the hybrid Naked infront of him...

He soon throws the clothes on kitty who pouted ..

"Go get shower and dressed Hoseok hyung is hear to see you.."

Jungkook said and was about to leave but turned when felt a tug on his hands he turned around to see tete looking down his ears was flat too...

"I told you I'm not mad ...then why are you sad?"

Jungkook said  and now he lifted the kitty head by holding his chin gently and kitty closed his eyes when jungkook look at him...

"Look at me pretty boy"

Jungkook said tete cheeks tinted red he started blushing mess..and open his eyes his eyes met with  those dark orbs which can send shivers to your spine so intimade....

"D-daddy "

"Yes"

"I don't know how t-to use t-that tube in y-your bathroom"
The kitty said and look aside...

"You mean shower you never used shower then how you used to bath at your old place"...
Jungkook got confused...

"He used to give me bucket of water ...I have never used t-that s-shower t-thing... I had n-never w-washed my hairs too"....

Tete kitty said looking down again due embarrassment fiddling his finger with jacket....

"Okay kitty no worries I'll send someone to help you"..

"No P-please d-daddy they will h-hurt kitty tete P-please h-help me d-daddy "..

The male said the boy almost shivered when jungkook said he will send someone for help..because now the poor kittyy is scared of people in the mansion...

"O-okay l-lets go then"....

Kitty smiles and jumped on his feets and ran towards the bathroom and was about trip when jungkook hold him from behind he wrap his strong bulky arms around the slim peptide waist and pull him close...

"You should be careful kitty"

"Sorry daddy"...

Kitty was excited to sit in that long cup filled with lots of water...

"So kitty sit in the tub I'll wash your hairs first".

Jungkook said and ask the kitty to sit in the tub the kitty nodded and sat in tub playing with bubbles jungkook body foam in it...

"Now put your head on the headboard".
Jungkook hold the kitty head and put it on the headboard gently ...

"Which shampoo you want kitty strawberry or vanilla?"
Jungkook asked..

"Strawberry shpoo p-plwease~~"
Tete kitty said in his baby voice....

"Shampoo kitty shpoo"

And Jungkook took strawberry shampoo on his palm and started massaging the kitty scalp gently washing his ears properly his fingers was long and the gentle massages was heaven to the kitty he never thought he will be feeling so good...

"I-it feel soo goo d-daddy"

He purred and jungkook chuckles at kitty he again took some amount of conditioner and massage it too soon he runs the kittyy long hairs gently .. jungkook loves the feeling of kitty soft hairs..it's soft ...soft likes his fur....

He took some body wash and sponge and started rubbing the Kitty's body who giggle feeling ticklish...

"D-daddy it tickles "

And Jungkook started tickling him...

They laughed together...

It was jungkook first time laughing after so many years...

He felt happy this little thing is something else...
And now he won't let go this adorable kitty..he will keep him for himself....

"D-daddy can I p-play a little more "

"Okay you can but come fast or you'll catch the cold.."

Jungkook warn the kitty and the little fluff ball giggles...and noded...

Taehyung was liking here ...he kept playing there ..and Jungkook got annoyed he got up and went to the bathroom...

"Kitty stop playing water and come to me"

"......"

Still playing..

"Stop and come here already"..

"........"

Continuing..

"I SAID STOP PLAYING DIDN'T YOU GET IT YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME OKAY!!"..

"........."

again kitty being stubborn didn't heard jungkook and jungkook switch off the lights of bathroom...

Kitty stops his  movements he looked around and started shaking in water...
He was scared ...scared of dark ....

"D-daddy "

Kook didn't said anything the kitty got out of the tub taking wobbly steps towards the door jungkook was just besides the door but kitty couldn't see him...

"D-daddy kitty tete i-is s-scared of d-dark P-please open i-it ..tete c-can't breath"...

Kitty started breathing heavily because of darkness....
Jungkook panicked he hurriedly switched on the lights...and pull the shaking  kitty close to him...

"Breathe kitty breath for daddy yes just like me in and out "...
He said to the kitty and kitty did as he told.

"D-daddy I was so scared".
He released his shaky breath and hugs the male back...

Jungkook carried the kitty in his arms who was hugging him like koala ..Kitty's breast are almost touching jungkook's chest...

"Ohh shit I have to take cold shower"

......

.....

....
...
..
.
.

..