Chapter-21

Jungkook and went back his throne he sat in manspreading position and glaring in and everyone and tapping gun on his head...

"Got it "

"Yes master"

Everyone said it together...

"Okay go back to work NOW!!"

And everybody left from there ...

Jungkook didn't wait and walked toward his own room ....he open the door and found the kitty in the corner sobbing curled into small ball..

"Baby"

Jungkook called out and walked toward him..he stop infront of him ..soon their eyes met those glittering eyes have so much to say..those shining amor are shouting for his attention. Still kitty didn't said anything adverting his gaze to otherside.

"Look at me love when I talk to you".

Jungkook said holding the kitty's chin making him look at him..just want to admire the beautiful face he had with beautiful heart.

"G-go b-back P-please".

Kitty said in his monotone he was mad just want to show his anger to his daddy nothing more.

"No I won't go tell me baby don't you want daddy hmm!"

Those words broke the kitty into million of pieces .

How he used to wait for his daddy everyday?
How much he cried missing him?
How much he suffered in those weeks...?

Still his owner asking him that he don't want him ...kitty detach himself more and more and lay down on the floor shifting back to his kitten form ...

Kitty walked toward the Mafia boss who was kneeling down..

"Meow~~"

Meows infront of him rubbing his ears on jungkook's knees and made grabby hands trying to stand on his two hind paws...

Jumping up and down in attempt to stand kitty whine again and jungkook chuckles and his adorable kitty ..he patted his head and carried him in his arms..

He sat on the bed and the tiny kitty was in his arms..after long time his kitty is being adorable to him..

"How long I had waited baby I'm sorry I'm sorry my kitty".

Jungkook said as he pressed the kitty to his cheeks and kissed the kitty's red nose..

Kitty didn't move he stayed there as jungkook pampered him with lotes of kisses..

"I'll pampered you with my kisses baby I'll make it up to you".

Jungkook kissed his whole face and giggled and kitty kept meowing in happiness like he himself is giggling..

Jungkook held the kitty in his Palm and caressed Kitty's eyes and his head with his thumb.

"Aren't you cute my kitty babe~~?"

Jungkook giggle and kitty meows .

He was happy very happy and he is ready to do anything to make the kitty happy..

Jungkook put the kitty on the bed ..he started running here and there jumping on him...scratching his back lightly..again doing the same..

"Stop it naughty baby".

Jungkook said as the kitty bit him on his finger jungkook grab the kitty who was playing with him.

Kitty feel scarred as jungkook didn't said anything just pick him up and put him on his lap started tickling the naughty kitty..

Who kept meowing due to feeling ticklish.. jungkook started giggling and soon kitty shifted back to his human form ...who was laying on bed naked ..his beautiful pillowy boobies on displace ..those beautiful curves with a perfect waist...

Kitty covered his beautiful pink pussy with his hands as he wrap his body with the white sheets...

A sob escaped from the kitty's lips as he felt embarrassed infront his daddy..

"Hey shuhh sorry for making you uncomfortable baby..hey don't cry .."

Jungkook said pulling the kitty closed to his chest.

"I'm ugly d-daddy d-don't look at me l-like this".

Kitty said and again. Cried he was crying and soon he started scratching his own skin with his nails which already had many scratches on it...

Jungkook eyes widened he stop the kitty from doing so..

"No baby don't hurt your self.. you're beautiful my pretty kitten ".

Jungkook held his both hands and the sheet falls down from his body revealing his beautiful body with so many red scratches..

Kitty sobbed straddling himself on jungkook's lap all naked clutching his shirt he cried so much.

"T-those meanie g-girls said I'm ugly d-daddy..t-they don't like kitty tete ..you ignored me ..you to hate kitty for being ugly.."

Kitty said coughing hardly jungkook stood up and ran to bring water for him...he placed the glass on his lips and kitty refused to drink water...

"Don't be stubborn kitty and drink the water"

Jungkook scolded him and he started crying again...
The dramatic kitty was really did mastered in crying jungkook sigh looking at his stubborn kitty he pull the kitty so close to his lips and and place the glass of water on his own lips he took water in his mouth and kissed the kitty and pumping the water in his mouth...

(A/n : eww I'm gross ..bear with me please hahaaa I'm can't be more romantic ".)

Kitty gulped the water ..his eyes were wide open when jungkook did that his chest pressing jungkook's hard one..

Jungkook moved his lips slowly on Kitty's soft strawberry lips ..moving and moulding those lips like a sculpture and art..the kitty was himself an art..

Kitty let go of the sheet which was now covering his lower body..

"Mmh~~"

Moaning in between the kiss and turning the Mafia boss hard on...

Soon kiss started being passionate yet hungry.... jungkook broke the kiss and started sucking his neck leaving purple hickies..and kitty kept rolling his eyes feeling pleasured..

Soon jungkook stared in those blue heaven like eyes which are teary now...

"I-I'm sorry baby d-didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable".

Jungkook said engulf the teary baby in his arms ..they stayed like that for 2 minutes no one talked only Kitty's sniffles were heard...

"D-daddy "

Kitty said making jungkook to look at him ..

"I love you daddy".

Kitty said rubbing his ears on jungkook's cheeks...and jungkook frozen on his spot.

"Don't you l-love me d-daddy i-its okay I-I will lea-".

Kitty was cuted by jungkook when he pulls kitty again into heated kiss...

The feeling was mutual for them ...those tingling spark whenever they kissed each other..those Butterflies squard flying in there stomach is the proof of there newly blooming love...

Jungkook broke the kiss .. panting heavily kissing the kitty's eyes one last time..

"I love you too kitty babe~~"