Chapter -25

Jungkook nodded looking down and jisoo looked at young CEO with worried eyes..

"He is alright oppa don't worry your hybrid is so brave yet so adorably cute trust me."

She said as jungkook smile looking at his kitty it wasn't liw then..

"What is your relationship with the hybrid"

"H-he is my Boyfriend".

"Ohh t-that's really great please care of him.. I'll come back in an hour to check on him".

Jisso said giving him her pretty smile and she left from there.

Jungkook walk towards the kitty who was lying there curling in blanket. And soon he open his half eyes and meows ...licking his own paws ..closing it again.

Jungkook got close to the kitty and peck his chubby cheeks rubbing his eyes and ears with his thumbs ...and then hold his tiny paws..

"I'm s-sorry love i-if I didn't left you there it s-shouldn't happened to y-you".

Jungkook said he peck the kitty's paws...

He watched his fragile kitty his every movements..it broke his heart seeing him in such conditions ...

Doctor came again to check on him..he injected him and left from there..

In evening it was already kitty feeding time he need milk ..and also liquid medications.

Kitty wakeup .he lay there in the same position didn't move he was looking at his daddy who was looking at him back...

Jisoo came and handed jungkook bottle of milk and his liquid medications she sat there on the edge of the bed and jungkook on the other..

Jungkook and jisoo talk a little which made kitty jealous for some reason . How his daddy is giving her a big smile. How that nurse is blushing whenever jungkook speaks something ..... this made kitty really angry..

The kitty huff stay there curling himself more hidding his face in his chest..

Jungkook stood up and about to pick the kitty up ..but kitty didn't let him touch..he was angry ...tiny angry kitty glare at jungkook and back off. He scratch jungkook hands with his paws...

He jumps on jisoo's lap and started rubbing his ears on her neck..jisoo smiles and hold the kitty ..she peck his whole face ..

She put the kitty down and feed him milk with the infant bottle...kitty was sucking on the bottle looking adorable and cute..

Jungkook smiles sadly and left from there..jisoo was right ...kitty was really insecure he wasn't going to let his daddy touch him he was really angry..

The kitty huff "don't touch me I'm awgy". Kitty thought and took his medication.

He drifted back to his sleep. Meowing licking his body.

Licking body is the sign of self protection and cleaning  there own body. This is the habit they acquired from there mother.

Cleaning themselves means they are trying to protect themselves and hidding there vulnerable conditions...

Jungkook came back again in midnight eyes swollen red tears still brimming in his eyes..it looks like he himself is sick ..

Nose sniffling ears and face all red..was quite sobber enough to walk by his own..

He stumbled upon the couch staring at the ceiling his mind was messing with him.  He couldn't sleep that night because his little fluffy baby wasn't with him ...he looked at the kitty who was on the hospital bed still in his kitty form..

"I think I should give you back to j-jin hyung you can't be with me love I know I'll hurt you unknowingly sorry buh-but I can't see you like this being distant from me".

Jungkook said as he adverting his gaze back to ceiling a pair of fresh tears escape from his eyes....

Soon the sleep takes over jungkook drifted back to sleep...

Another morning jungkook stirred in sleep when he felt weight on his chest and wet on his face. He slowly opens his eyes and found kitty on his chest curling back like fluffy baby and licking jungkook face and marking his territory..

Jungkook smiles weakly the kitty was licking him because tete was worried when he found his daddy is sick and have high fever..it's the cat instinct to lick there partner when they aren't well so kitty lick jungkook's face throughout his instinct..

Jungkook pick the kitty and stood up he placed the kitty back to his bed ...but kitty being stubborn didn't want to go back to rest he just want his daddy to pampered him with kisses..

Jungkook kisses his whole face and turn around to leave when he hears his Kitty's aggressive meows..

Jungkook turn back to see kitty looking at him with aggressive gaze he kept on meowing and yelling ...

He can't talk in his kitty form the only thing he want to say to his daddy is 'please don't leave me'.

Jungkook didn't understand as he pick the kitty up in his arms he started licking his daddy's neck again..snuggling close to him...

Sob escaped from jungkook lips because he had made his mind he will asked jin hyung today to come back from the trip and take tete with him...

Kitty looked at jungkook in his eyes he lifted his tiny paws to wipe jungkook's eyes but couldn't reach because he was so small...

Jungkook smiles and wipe his tears ..he kiss the kitty on his whole face ..and kitty throwing back his head back and meowing...

"I'm sorry buh-but I don't want to hurt you love I'm sorry."

Jungkook said hugging the kitty closed to his chest ..and patting his head.

Keeping the kitty back on his bed jungkook left from there living kitty dumbfounded who was processing things which jungkook just said....

.....

So guys what should I do next ..

Want kitty to stay with jungkook

Or

With his Mommy and appa..

Write down in comments.....