Chapter -12

As jungkook told him they are going to mall to buy clothes for him kitty never in his 17 years have ever seen the mall and jungkook is really happy that he is going to take the lil kitty out with him but No one should know his and Kitty's real identity ...

As the people's will get scared if they saw Mafia boss in the mall or saw kitty hybrid with cat ears and tail....

"Baby are you ready my little kitty"..

Jungkook said as he entered his room obviously he didn't allowed the kitty to have separate room and kitty liked here he like to sleep with jungkook wrapping his arms around his tiny waist while the kitty snuggling closed to him both inhaling each other's sweet scent.....

"D-daddy is it okay "..

The kitty got ready in the white dress shirt of jungkook with the pant jungkook given him which fit him well...

"D-daddy my ears"

He said looking down he don't want anybody to see his ears...

Jungkook took a beanie of his and made him wear those it look really adorable on the adorable kitty who looked in the mirror and gasp ..

"D-daddy d-do I look c-cute in t-those"...

Kitty said pointing to himself and asking his daddy and jungkook chuckles at his cute and silly kitty...

"Ofcourse you're cute and beautiful at same time ...let's go we are already late"

And happily taekook headed to mall...

Time skip~~~

They entered the mall kitty being excited jumping hopping like a child ofcourse he is child though some people's giving him weird look while some were just smiling looking at the bubbly boy.. jungkook glare at those who stared at his kitty ...being possessive and Dangerous mafia and ofcourse a very famous CEO...he wrapped his arms around the kitty's waist pulling him close to him and kitty didn't flinch this time because jungkook had assured him that he will protect him no matter what !!! No one can touch his strand of his hairs too...

"What you wanna buy kitty"..

Mafia boss asked the kitty who is just new to this place wondering how many more places he might see like this so elegant crowdy.... Many rich peoples with good clothes...some are good some are weird...

"D-daddy b-buy m-me anything ".

The kitty said bitting his own lips he isn't kind of hybrid who just want his owner to spoil him no he isn't because he never got spoiled by his previous owner too so he didn't care what jungkook buy him...

"B-but didn't you want specific things ofcourse we will buy clothes any other things which you need"..

Jungkook asked while rubbing his fingers on the pretty Kitty's waist who was just looking at his own feet..

Jungkook sighs and lift Kitty's chin by his index finger..

"You don't need to be shy ..you can buy anything you want ....did you get it baby !! Your daddy is rich I can buy whole fucking mall for you"

Jungkook said kissing Kitty's cheek who blushed looking down to hide his red cheeks..

"I don't want y-you t-to waste y-your m-money on m-me d-daddy!"

The kitty said in low voice by now he started sobbing remembering his old owner ..who used to beat the kitty when ever be asked his master to buy him things...he heard nothing but just insults from his master.....

"Baby d-don't do this I work for the money I have no one whom I can spoil with my money tell me baby what I gonna do with so much money hmm!!!"

Kitty got close to the Mafia boss at wrapped his hands around him hugging him...

"You c-can donate t-them t-to orphans c-children l-like m-me i-in orphanage d-daddy "..

Kitty said in his cracked small voice and hide his face in jungkook's chest and started sobbing.. jungkook patted the poor kitty back gently he knows how it feels when you loose someone like him like lost his parents..the same way kitty lost them they both are alone in their same way ...they need someone to pampered them with love and care make them feel soft cared ...

Jungkook broke the hug and wipe the tears of kitty with his thumb and kissing his both eyes and lastly his forehead...

"You're so pure love so naive so innocent ...what my baby want baby gets...you want me to donate for orphanage right so we will do I'll ask my company financial manager to send them check you happy now ".

The kitty nodded as kitty stood on his Tippy toe and peck jungkook lips and the Mafia boss froze on his place his heart started beating erratically...

"B-baby you -"

"D-daddy I watched in t-that big g-glass w-when the boy  b-buy  t-things o-or h-help his girl- friend  the g-girl kiss t-the boy..to s-say t-thanks right daddy s-soI  kiss you t-thank you koo daddy~~ you're best"

The kitty innocently blinked his eyes looking at his daddy who was still looking at the angel infront of him..

How can he be so innocent yet sedusive??

"Baby promise you won't kiss anybody on there lips "

Jungkook said looking in those blue eyes who were already looking at him with questionable look...

"B-but d-daddy w-we s-should t-thanked e-everyone right"..

Kitty said bitting his lips when jungkook pull the boy close buy his waist looking straight in those blue eyes...want to answer his every question so intimade yet scary eyes he had!!

"You can only kiss daddy you get it baby or do you need punishment"

Jungkook said dragging the boy in restroom and slamming him to the wall ...the kitty Yelp when felt hard surface hit his back....shivered ran down his body by sudden reflex of jungkook...

"I -i sorry d-daddy kitty tete will only kiss daddy"

The kitty said with those glossy eyes bitting his own lips for stopping himself from crying....

"Kiss me then"

Jungkook said ...

"Huh"

"I said kiss me my kitty babe"

Jungkook said as kitty stood on his Tippy toe and press his lips...the kiss was so innocent but jungkook like it... jungkook started moving his lips...and kitty tried to move his lips same soon kiss got so messy yet jungkook liked the kiss he enjoyed kissing the lil kitty...

It something new to him..

But he knows that..

HE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE HE DON'T WANT TO FALL FOR HIM....