Chapter -47

When jungkook pulls him close and kitty open his half eyes and cups jungkook face only to say something which jungkook realised he made a big mistake.

"I-is your work is m-more important t-than me ? Are y-you out of love Mr. Jeon ".

And saying this kitty falls asleep

.................

Those words was like a slap on Jeon Jungkook's face he didn't sleep that night. He kept tossing left and right thinking deeply on the words it surely hurted him . Kitty was just a sensitive fragile boy who need attention and love care . He find his home in jungkook  and feel safe with him . But today's incident wasn't he fancy everytime. He was so scared today . He was scared of the Jeon jungkook his boyfriend.

Jungkook then realised everything his love just wanted his attention and love in this days he was so busy that he almost forgot that he had a literal smoll baby to take care.

Kitty was already 18 and soon going to turn 19  in 2 months. Well it's surely 1 and half years they met each other . Kitty was upset on jungkook for the first time .

That day jungkook promised himself even he had important business to do he will give all his care and attention to his baby . He'll pamper the little boy with lots of love .

Because jungkook found a true love after long time . It's his kitty . After long time he found his moon and his home its kitty to him.

He turned to face kitty who was asleep looking cute with pout on his face . Mafia boss kiss his pout before wrapping his arms around his waist securely before hidding back to the deepest slumber.

Jungkook wakes up first only to find empty place besides him he yawn and walk downstairs only to find his baby sitting in the garden bench all dressed up . Looking all pretty in those baby blue hoddie and and white skirt underneath. It was like kitty was in deep thought jungkook tap his shoulder and kitty again flinch covering his face.

Leaving jungkook shock. Did he really thought jungkook gonna heat him?

Ofcourse jungkook made him insecure about himself in this month . Not giving him attention always yelling at him. And now kitty is scared of him.

"Baby what are you doing here?"

Jungkook asked as kitty didn't said anything . He looked down fiddling his fingers .

"I want to go to minie 's house ".

Kitty said as he stared in jungkook's dark orbs feeling scared to ask.

"Will you come back today ?"

Jungkook asked as he took Kitty's small hands in his big one . Kitty stayed silent for sometime before standing up.

"I don't know maybe f-for weak ".

Kitty said and jungkook nodded feeling sad that he won't get to see the fluffy boy . Still he agreed to let the boy go to Jimin house so that he can fresh up his mind .

"Okay wait I'll be back in minutes ".

Jungkook said as he got ready into his formal attire he wasn't hungry . He didn't felt like eating anything.

Jungkook came down only to found his baby waiting for him . Holding a luggage bag .

"You promised me you'll come as early as you can! I'll miss you love a-and I'm sorry again please".

Jungkook said as he pulls the boy into the hug . Patting his head and kissing his forehead one last time before heading to jimin's house.

"Please take care of yourself ".

Jungkook said in his monotone .

Soon they reached at jimin's place . Jimin was excited when he heard of the kitty boy going to stay with him for week. He had prepared so many food for the boy which is his favourite. Jungkook smiled weakly as they were in the living room . Jungkook stood up from there fixing his suit . Turn to leave when kitty grab his wrist .

"Y-you didn't h-had your breaky come eat with me".

Kitty said as he drag his daddy towards the dinning table before pulling the chair for him and making him sit without exchanging any other word he served the food to the Mafia boss who was starring at him . He was noticing his every move . Kitty blush as his cheeks formed up into the deepest shade of red . He sat beside Jungkook and started eating his food looking down.

After doing there breakfast jungkook thanked jimin and glance at the kitty who didn't hug him and didn't kiss his cheeks so jungkook left saying a small 'take care' .

Kitty was in living room playing with  babygirl of jimin . Jimin noticed Kitty's eyes those have tears which kitty was wipping aggressively whenever they fall.

"Baby are you alright ?"

Jimin asked the kitty as he patt his head pulling the boy into warm hugs. The little boy breaks into fat tears as he was missing jungkook and his Jinnie mommy.

"Minnie I m--miss Jinnie mommy c-can I talk t-to him".

Kitty said as he hide his face in jimin's neck feeling embarrassed .

"Ohh my poor kitty come on let's talk to your mommy then ."

Jimin dialled the number gave it to the kitty .

"H-hello! Mommy".

Kitty said as he was trying to control his tears listening to jins voice.

"Hey my strong pup what happened baby are you alright ? You aren't starving yourself right !"

Jin asked from the another line as he was worried for the boy whose voice was sounding sad.

"I'm fine Mommy I j-just miss you . W-when are you comming t-to meet kitty tete ".

Tete asked as he started crying . And jin was in Paris he can't do anything to make the distressed boy calm.

"I'll be coming home on your birthday I have big and big surprise for baby don't you want it hmm!"

"Yeah m-mommy I love surprises I'll wait for you p-pwease come back fast I miss you so much ".

Kitty said and hang up the call. He was surely mad at his daddy but it's getting difficult to stay away from him. Kitty couldn't sleep for an hour that day just keep on mumbling 'i miss you daddy'.

............

I guess kitty miss his daddy and can't stay away from him.
What should we do now humm!!!